Towleroad.com Interview - Bitch, I'm Madonna a single? [merged]

^ Good point. She mentioned in one of the interviews that Ghosttown, Devil Pray, and BIM are her favorites on this album. You can't tell me M isn't the one who picks which songs become singles. :lol: I think this decision has almost always been hers. Either that, or the singles have been collectively pre-determined and she mentions those as her favorites to get people interested in thIS

She may choose the singles under LiveNation but with Warner that was not the case

One thing's for sure. She has BIG PLANS for this album. Ghosttown coming very soon. Then it seems she might be aiming for Devil Pray. Then BIM? 4 singles/videos? :dramatic: Fingers crossed!

4 singles?!?!?!? It's hard to believe, but you never know. As long as DP is in the picture, I'm totally cool with any of her decisions.

Guest Pud Whacker

Interesting that she says if there wasn't a leak, demos would have remained. Bad news for rebel heart, wash all over me and holy water. Good news for Joan of arc and SEX.

Interesting that she says if there wasn't a leak, demos would have remained. Bad news for rebel heart, wash all over me and holy water. Good news for Joan of arc and SEX.

So she would have released unfinished demos?

So she would have released unfinished demos?

Apparently, some of them were kinda finished and she reworked them only because of the leak.

:lol: It's all just opinions but I happen to agree with you :)

i just don't understand that people want that stupid Avicii mess over the beautiful ballad :p

now the rebel heart demo i can understand ;)

maybe they'll put out a double A-side remix as the 3rd single:

Unapologetic Bitch I'm Madonna

after all they are both Diplo tracks

The holy water demo???? :megamanson:

i just don't understand that people want that stupid Avicii mess over the beautiful ballad :p

now the rebel heart demo i can understand ;)

Agreed again.

As far as WAOM - the ballad conveys the emotion in a way that the original never could. I couldn't see through the music before to realize what a beautiful song it really is.

Agreed again.

As far as WAOM - the ballad conveys the emotion in a way that the original never could. I couldn't see through the music before to realize what a beautiful song it really is.

i listened to the rebel heart demo again after months and after listening to the official one and fuck.. i really thought this one is a missed opportunity for a big single. but that said, the album version is good too and there are a lot of strong songs on the album so that makes up for it. can't believe no one said to her to keep the song in its original demo for the album seeing the positive reactions it got though.

Guest Pud Whacker

i listened to the rebel heart demo again after months and after listening to the official one and fuck.. i really thought this one is a missed opportunity for a big single. but that said, the album version is good too and there are a lot of strong songs on the album so that makes up for it. can't believe no one said to her to keep the song in its original demo for the album seeing the positive reactions it got though.

Yes. Shocking. And I mention the Wash All Over Me, as well because those are the pop songs (along with LFL) on this album. They've been stripped into ballads. The others are heavy club or ballads. Or the mid tempo Joan of Arc.

I love the final Rebel and Wash but there's motion and something ethereal in the Avicii demos.

BIM should NOT be a single when you have Hold Tight, Devil Pray, Inside Out, Rebel Heart on your album. All those are very obviously much better songs.

Yes. Shocking. And I mention the Wash All Over Me, as well because those are the pop songs (along with LFL) on this album. They've been stripped into ballads. The others are heavy club or ballads. Or the mid tempo Joan of Arc.

I love the final Rebel and Wash but there's motion and something ethereal in the Avicii demos.

The beginning of RH demo was something special. I'll always treasure that version. That's the real Rebel Heart to me. :inlove:

I do wish we would have gotten Rebel Heart with the robotic voice intro and throughout. It made that song iconic. I enjoy the album version but every time I listen to it I always want the other.

Real missed opportunity

Guest Rocco Papa

I knew it!!! Bitch I'm Madonna is my favorite song on the album! I can't wait to see the video she does for that song!

^ Good point. She mentioned in one of the interviews that Ghosttown, Devil Pray, and BIM are her favorites on this album. You can't tell me M isn't the one who picks which songs become singles. :lol: I think this decision has almost always been hers. Either that, or the singles have been collectively pre-determined and she mentions those as her favorites to get people interested in them.

she actually said about Unapologetic Bitch. (if we're talking about the same interview, that is...)

I'm also here for UB more tbh.

I don't get the BIM love, especially for a single.

and even more when you have tracks like Devil Pray, Unapologetic Bitch, Hold Tight, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me.