Let's Celebrate Our Incumbent

Tomorrow is a going to be a big day for me. I'm so happy. I'm going to go to bed now...and try to sleep.

Tomorrow is Rebel Heart day for a lot of us. Tonight, let's celebrate the wonderful album that kept us going for last three years.

...cause after tomorrow, I ain't playing nothing but Rebel Heart for while.

I've just been sitting here rewatching the videos :wow:

Girl Gone Wild has become like one of my most favourite videos ever! So hot!!! :dramatic:

I don't know what it was exactly, but the MDNA era drove me wild! I was drawn to her in a way that i hadn't felt since my teen years. That's why I had no choice (after Australia failed to launch :chuckle:) but to go to LA to see the tour, and I wasn't disappointed! Simply the greatest show on earth. Sublime. Perfection. One of the best moments in my life! Made all the sweeter by Hector's selfless acts of kindness! :smooch:

Long live MDNA!

I've just been sitting here rewatching the videos :wow:

Girl Gone Wild has become like one of my most favourite videos ever! So hot!!! :dramatic:

I don't know what it was exactly, but the MDNA era drove me wild! I was drawn to her in a way that i hadn't felt since my teen years. That's why I had no choice (after Australia failed to launch :chuckle:) but to go to LA to see the tour, and I wasn't disappointed! Simply the greatest show on earth. Sublime. Perfection. One of the best moments in my life! Made all the sweeter by Hector's selfless acts of kindness! :smooch:

Long live MDNA!

I agree with every word. The whole era was a peak of fandom for me. I miss it a lot actually.

And GUAO at that megamix video

Gets a bad rap, full of flaws, but I love it.

"Ohh your imperfections, this world needs them..."

As full of flaws as RH is in my eyes, it's still amazing. I love it.

I take it with all of its flaws... and beautiful scars.

That MDNA Megamix actually made me cry at the end.

MDNA is a wonderful album...

...and now, time for Rebel Heart.

I'm the happiest girl in the world. Thank you, Madonna!