new Madonna interview with "Importanttv"

Guest Pud Whacker

Those grillz make it so she can barely talk.. don't get it. It's not provocative or even relevant. makes her look and sound kind of retarded

She's 97 in creepers, tutus and grills.

"THATS AGEIST!!!!"

No it's not, it's ugly. :lol:

Loved the editing in this, I'm so tired of the Entertainment Tonight brainfuck editing.

"brainfuck editing" ... I love that!!! It is quite annoying how choppy and loud the TV "entertainment news" program editing is. More talking from them than the actual person they're interviewing...and they only show up about a minute or less of the actual person when on TV.

Besides that we're getting TONs of promo, I love that besides the big mass media outlets, she's also doing interviews with much smaller and indie places! She's reaching out to everyone! So much promo! Work it mama!

Oh my god the editing was horrible! And it was insanly hilarious during the Mike Tyson part :lmao:

Loved the ending: "I'm an artist, I get to do whatever I want. I'm an adult and Bitch, I'm Madonna!"

Besides that we're getting TONs of promo, I love that besides the big mass media outlets, she's also doing interviews with much smaller and indie places! She's reaching out to everyone! So much promo! Work it mama!

well don't forget she's an Indie artist

:rotfl: with the spluttering...I love it so much!!! Bittthhhssssch I'm Madonna!!! :lmao:

:rotfl:

Thank god that incarnation is dead and buried.

Amen!!!

Ai Papi Si - you've had a name change??? Who are (were) you?

...never mind, found out :)