new Madonna interview with "Importanttv"

LOL at the random editing.

I was actually taken aback by the clip of "Girl Gone Wild" that was thrown in... It literally feels like a Madonna lifetime ago.

What is it with all these interviews? Wow, I can barely keep up! She's on fire this time :thumbsup:

I'm starting to be like why wasn't I approached for an interview? It seems like every other human alive is interviewing Madonna

I'm starting to be like why wasn't I approached for an interview? It seems like every other human alive is interviewing Madonna

Go on Instagram and #askmadonna :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

Her arms look so good and the grillz are hilarious. :lmao:

Great interview, thanks for posting.

Arms are fabulous.

We are in dire need of an inventory of this eras interviews... there are so many that some of us may have left out watching some beautiful ones... right?

There was no spoiler alert for the two or three of us who haven't heard the album! :lmao:

I heard her sing the lines "Gonna take you to a place," and I shut that video off so fucking fast :laugh: whatever that snippet is from, I LOVE IT!!!!

There was no spoiler alert for the two or three of us who haven't heard the album! :lmao:

I heard her sing the lines "Gonna take you to a place," and I shut that video off so fucking fast :laugh: whatever that snippet is from, I LOVE IT!!!!

:lmao: I hear ya! You're almost there. :wow: