madonna on access hollywood

yes, yes yes

that part with Tony Bennet and Madonnas facial expression is priceless !!!!!

I love that interviewee, dunno who she is but that was the best part !!!!

My god, there are so much interviews that I have not enough time to watch it all :lmao:

Looooooove this era.

I love the conviction with which she tells edited stories. We know she asked Jay for Iconic, and he suggested Chance.

We don't know though. That is just Chance's version of the story as he was told by JayZ.

Loved the interview again.

I also have never heard of Chance and I don't even care. I heard of him via ICONIC. And this album is so great that I don't really have any songs I skip but if I had to skip one, Iconic I would skip. I know many like it but there are 19 songs(haven't listened to the rest on super deluxe).

She has somebody she is seeing but he is not her boyfriend(if answers from interviews are to be interpreted) and if heart break city is about Brahim then she is not ready to be official with anyone right now, I do not think. Sounds like old bucktooth did a job on our gal.

yeah its a bit awkward there. i hate it when they ask that shit in interviews. people really wanna know? don't see whats so fascinating about asking a mom on what she thinks her daughter is up to in college & shit like that. M rolled her eyes at that. but i guess access hollywood needs a good headline. (& and the interviewer obviously also really seems interested in that)

When the interviewer is banging on about her own daughter, you can see M just tuning out :snore::snore:

But then she actually picks up and starts having like a mom-to-mom chat and goes off interview mode. Such odd questions we're getting this era. At least they're different

hi Nikki... the ageism link is the same with Armani... do you still have the right ageism link?