madonna on access hollywood

Didn't see the Tony Bennett part either. What did she say?

I jus watched the ET, Access Hollywood & Extra interviews on TV & those grillz really aged her. I'm not against grillz per se but on TV, it made Madonna's face look hollow, just changed the beautiful contour of her face & made her look much older. She looked so lovely on the Today show interview this morning without the grillz.

No shade, she was just confused why someone would say 'no Tony Bennet duet?' Like as if she even knows what fart-2-fart is! If anything, the interviewer was being shady.

No shade, she was just confused why someone would say 'no Tony Bennet duet?' Like as if she even knows what fart-2-fart is! If anything, the interviewer was being shady.

FART TO FART :rotfl:

Thank god Madonna has no idea what Fafa is doing with her life. It's worrying enough that most Madonna fans do.

I actually really liked this interview! Maybe because she did ask questions about the music. We now know why Vogue is in Holy Water!

I actually really liked this interview! Maybe because she did ask questions about the music. We now know why Vogue is in Holy Water!

Yes, it was quite good. Usually the interviews on those evening entertainment shows are really superficial and horrible, but this was great. She implied that there will be second shows added in some cities if the tickets sell. Praying for a second DC show! And she said she may do some RH songs in different versions than is on the record. Sounds interesting.