Well, so I guess I'm in the total minority (or the only one?) who absolutely loves this song AND prefers it over the demo.

The demo is a cute song and I agree that the bridge sounds amazing, but overall, it does sound pretty unpolished and at times cheesy. The final version, on the other hand, is a sound I can totally connect with - it's groovy, it's lush, it's got these perfect lounge vibes that just makes you want to chill out and enjoy the day. Plus her vocals come shining through a lot more (which is something I admire about the final product in general - most songs have ultra CLEAR vocals).

I think if they had kept the 80's sound of the demo and continued working with that, it still would have turned out very nicely too - but the way it is now, I don't have any complaints either.

I whole-heartedly agree!

My friend loves this one. We will be in the car and listening to the first disc and then he will be like, "Hand me the second one!!!".

I don't NOT like it, but its certainly not one of my faves.

It's crazy how subjective music taste is though, what you might think is shit, I might worship.

Okay, I have to confess that I only heard the official version of this track today and I must say I am completely blown away by it! I really liked the demo with its raw vulnerability but the final mix is incredible and totally unexpected...I love my chilled house music and this just really made my day! Her voice sounds SO BEAUTIFUL! And the beats and instrumentation are just plain LOVELY!

How are Aussies supposed to hear this one (and the other Super Deluxe edition tracks)? :(

I know. I can't get them on Itunes and none of the shops have the super deluxe cd. So I still have more songs to discover. Surely they will release the super deluxe here soon or get them on ITunes. O'h well, some more songs to look forward to hearing.

Wowhd which is where a lot of us got the super deluxe mega cheap is an Aussie company is it not? $23 aud - I just checked. Could have pre-ordered it for even less.

this album is overwhelmingly magnificient!!!! i really can't....every song is such a gem....i love this early-90s sound, and the bass wasn't so upfront since...i don't even remember...such a delicate little gem!!! :dramatic::dramatic:

How are Aussies supposed to hear this one (and the other Super Deluxe edition tracks)? :(

UK iTunes got a Rebel Heart EP with all the bonus tracks from the Super Deluxe. I'm sure Australia got it too.

Having not heard the demo I just listened back. I have to say I prefer the album version. The album version reminds me of classic Pat Leonard pop song from the 80s, hints of Nick Kamen. If only we had more of this on the album.

I wish everyone had it, I hate paying over 20 dollars for the super deluxe

Didn't you get a concert ticket? It's "free" if so. (I'm assuming you're in the U.S. since you mentioned dollars)

My super deluxe edition wait is KILLING ME!!

GOT IT YESTERDAY!!!!!

This track is by far my favorite from the four new songs!! The groove, 80s vibe, production, lyrics - it's so good!! Should have been on the deluxe version!

Take me with all of my beautiful scars

I love you the way that you are

I come to you with all my flaws

With all my beautiful scars

With all my beautiful scars

Love me with all of my flaws

My beautiful scars

:inlove:

I bought mine from amazon.uk. It's worth the money!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't

Judge

Me

(Just gotta let me breathe)

A

ccept

Me

(Although I'm incomplete)

My

Im

per

fections make me unique!

(That's

my

belief)

I think you're confusing me with somebody else! I won't apologize for being myself!

I didn't like this at first but it has grown on me. Doesn't fit the album but glad we got it in the end. I love the lyrics but the song doesn't really feel like it goes anywhere?