Crank up the volume on your headphones and worship this gem of a song!

I think you're confusing me with somebody else

I won't apologize for being myself

:queenbitch:

One of the greates songs ever!

Never say never

Anything is possible

Always been a rebel

Overcoming obstacles

I can't give you perfect

But I can give you forever

Oh ohoh

Madonna, queen of bridges.

Honestly, this to me is one of my favorite songs in this record. i can understand that it doesn't fit sonically…. but to me it is one of the strongest songs of the whole record, lyrically and melodically. The lyrics are so beautiful, so real, so vulnerable and strong at the same time…who can't relate to them?

Would've been a great "one time off" single for the future.

Love it! Such a lush, groovy chill-out song. It will be ideal for summer nights!

Totally should have made it on the 19-track version, along with Borrowed Time IMO!

Love it! Such a lush, groovy chill-out song. It will be ideal for summer nights!

Totally should have made it on the 19-track version, along with Borrowed Time IMO!

I feel exactly the same. Or it could have been 21 song, I guess.

WHY ISN'T THIS ON I-TUNES

Not on Spotify either. The four tracks are physical only for the time being to get people to fork over for super deluxe.

Not on Spotify either. The four tracks are physical only for the time being to get people to fork over for super deluxe.

well she finna get my money on like Friday or Saturday anyways...but like c'mon Madonna that is so ignorant

After all the comments in the spoiler thread I was expecting a disco throwback extravaganza but to my surprise it was not!!! I loooove the house vibe, and the "always been a rebel" part killed me

i adore it!!!

i don't understand why there has been so much griping about it. it's beautiful and the chilled out house vibe it has is a new sound for her. it's definitely one of my favorites on the album, although the whole thing is just so fucking amazing. :wow:

It was one of my favourite songs among all demos, and now I just can't believe how awful this great song became on the album! Actually, most of the songs were great as demos, but the album versions are not even half as good. Huge disappointment! I will continue with the demos!

The SUPER DELUXE version is just lush, beyond lush. Such a great album, what a wonderful collection of new songs Madonna recorded - and that VOICE is great!

Lush is a great description. This album has some of her all time best vocals, yes! I am in love with Beautiful Scars.

This is my favorite track on the album at the moment. I don't see it leaving the top spot ever.

It's going into my top 10 fav M songs of all time.

Im sorry but the ORIGINAL concept was MUCH MUCH MUCH better and now all I can think is it's just a remix like what Vission did to What It Feels Like For A Girl. They took a beautiful, deep, musically sonic song with a "soundtrack from the 80's masterpeice" (which is the BEST thing about it, like Simple MInds' Dont You Forget About Me) and made it sound like a "groovy chill song" that looses itself because it works as the soundtrack to the background music of a pool party. No one would pay much attention if this was played but the original concept was amazing! Now that the LP is released, I think I can say that. Ive bitten my tongue and just listened to what others had to say on all topics, but this is the one Im most passionate about! It's one of the best songs Ive heard in YEARS BY ANYONE besides Ghosttown! But at least I have it. That should matter enough but it could have been an amazing single and now it's just a minor song on the deluxe version....sad.

Also, Im not starting an argument with those who disagree. To those people, just be happy the version you like made it and let me feel the way I feel because in the end, the public get's your version officially, as do you.

Edited by lightyears1981