Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

This intro for Justin is hilarious. You've got to be kidding me.

Tom Ford's first few lines basically described Madonna, or MJ...not this little closet case.

The fact that Justin Timberlake is considered a "legend" and is getting all these 'life achievement' awards is really telling about the state of popular culture...

Just think of the awful people M is having to rub shoulders with tonight..eurgh! Get home and scrub yourself clean Queen!

At least she's not sitting among them in those dirty chairs. I had a nervous breakdown when she performed with Miley, but Taylor just might be the last straw....someone call an ambulance for me cuz i can't take this I refuse to..

I like some of Justina's music, but please...Music icon? One of the best performers ever? Style icon? INNOVATOR??? He's a MJ wannabe at best, for god's sake!!!

Guest Rocco Papa

We have the right to be!! Our Queen is 56 and looks better and more fit yet gets more shit than anyone in music business today!!!! So yeah! Kelly should have worked out a bit more for her come back. No shade! If she a star she better do the damn work!

Or maybe you can be a star and have a different body type.

I'm sorry, but I don't think you can justify being just plain rude.

Im gonna puke about this justin honour. SAD they celebrate an album selling just 5 million in the world, where once singers selling over 10 millions and more

Tom Ford's first few lines basically described Madonna, or MJ.

The fact that Justin Timberlake is considered a "legend" and is getting all these 'life achievement' awards is really telling about the state of popular culture...

What? Thank god I'm not actually watching this shit.

At least she's not sitting among them in those dirty chairs. I had a nervous breakdown when she performed with Miley, but Taylor just might be the last straw....someone call an ambulance for me cuz i can't take this I refuse to..

:laugh:

Stay strong..it'll be over soon!

..maybe :nervous:

Im sorry but why is he being honored?? WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT IS TRULY ICONIC...

He is soooo boring, the Stacy Q of our generation

A tribute to Timberlake?? I don't wanna live on this planet anymore :mellow:

MTE.

Tom Ford's first few lines basically described Madonna, or MJ.

Spot on..it's actually quite tragic. Jesus.

So, why was the first presenter dressed like a hostess? First performances were so boring! This is going to be a long night. Longing for the days she used to open these shows....

I'm sure she'll make it worth it!

I agree. I'm even here for shady retort, but saying OMG FAT COW is just humorless

+1

Awwwe!!! You're so right!! Hugs!

Tom Ford has lost his damn mind. I could have sworn he was introducing Madonna or Prince. They are insane. Jesus Christ. Hai. M. What have you done to us? Atleast she saved us the shame of sitting in the audience. Please, how do we get there and drag her out after she performs? If I see her in that crowd I will have my first cigarette in months because I am on the brink as it is.

I am getting over the Swift thing but watching this mess is just as painful. These are the superstars of today y'all. Shame.