Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

I don't get it, M has an own album to promote right now, why pair up with Toilet??? I trust in her that it's going to be a good performance either way, but still....why can't SHE, out of all people, just perform on her own?

Kids are not into Madonna, kids are into Taylor. Enough said.

Well, it looks like Taylor is just playing the guitar. Hopefully it stays with that.

Even so....Madonna knows what she's got to do. Even that means playing with the Devil incarnate...so be it (and you all KNOW how I feel about Taylor).

It's just business. Look who's winning the awards - this "award show" is a straight up corporate game. It's not about artistry.

Get that promo M.

Kids are not into Madonna, kids are into Taylor. Enough said.

Kids love Bitch,I'm Madonna so.... that's the song Madonna should do!! Why perform Joan of Arc for all these young people? They'll just think it was boring or something. Bitch Im Madonna would slay tho.

Well, it looks like Taylor is just playing the guitar. Hopefully it stays with that.

Even so....Madonna knows what she's got to do. Even that means playing with the Devil incarnate...so be it (and you all KNOW how I feel about Taylor).

It's just business. Look who's winning the awards - this "award show" is a straight up corporate game. It's not about artistry.

Get that promo M.

With a heavy-heart...I actually agree with you. :thumbsup: