Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Tom Poleman is President, National Programming Platforms, for Clear Channel Radio. In his role, Poleman oversees Clear Channel Radio's National Programming Platforms group, which includes music and event marketing, label and artist relations, on-air talent development, digital programming and a network of format-specific brand managers. :1251:

Tom Poleman is President, National Programming Platforms, for Clear Channel Radio. In his role, Poleman oversees Clear Channel Radio's National Programming Platforms group, which includes music and event marketing, label and artist relations, on-air talent development, digital programming and a network of format-specific brand managers. :1251:

They need to fuck and make Ghosttown a radio hit :drama:

Oh wait. It might actually be real, it looks similar to what she's wearing in here when she filmed the video, her dress or whatever that is has the same color

988507_792757177440464_42352333222647671

Where the fuck is this from????? :shock:

Seal the deal and work that payola mama! I wanna see the Ghosttown audience impressions explode tenfold by Monday! :tigger:

She looks like Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewitched during the later years with a chipped tooth! Elizabeth_Montgomery_Bewitched_1971.jpg

Our Queen needs to work a choker, knee high socks & plaid miniskirts to go with the new long straight hair. Slay me....

I wish she would side part her hair she would looks so amazingg!!

M is channeling those early 1970's tv gals like Elizabeth, Marlo, Shelley, & Maureen

Bitch I'm Madooner and Ghosttown Medley :1251:

My dream is that right middle Ghosttown when it's all emotional and dramatic, the music suddenly stops, she rips off her dress under which she'll wear a bikini, Diplo joins her on stage and Bitch I'm Madooner begins :1251:

Aww, I was hoping that the daddy on the left was Tom Poleman but I would definitely still bend over for the right guy to get a radio hit. Get that d gorl!!!!!!!

Aww, I was hoping that the daddy on the left was Tom Poleman but I would definitely still bend over for the right guy to get a radio hit. Get that d gorl!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

*Madonna in the Interscope headquarters*

I fucked you, I fucked Tom Coleman, I fucked Arthur Fogel, that's what I do, I fuck.

And it got me a 39th top 10 single and the top grossing tour of all time.