Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Guest Medoner

(The iHeart website does say "This years iHeartRadio Music Awards will also feature unexpected collaborations from some of the top names in music", so who knows, maybe we're in for a 4 Minutes revival during Justin's finale :headbang: )

That would be epic actually!

Guest Medoner

(The iHeart website does say "This years iHeartRadio Music Awards will also feature unexpected collaborations from some of the top names in music", so who knows, maybe we're in for a 4 Minutes revival during Justin's finale :headbang: )

That would be epic actually!

I'm here for Drake on ghost town!!!!

When it comes to his part he will appear and yell, "My turn!"

Then Madonna can eat out his butt and Drake will sing while his legs are in the air shaking

:dead:

Hm, I think she should definitely perform Ghosttown, but it should look different than the other performances she already did. Otherwise it would be a bit boring imo...

have other artists performed more than one song on the iHeartRadio awards? it would be great if she'd be able to perform two songs. :roadrunner:

Guest ziggy

Hm, I think she should definitely perform Ghosttown, but it should look different than the other performances she already did. Otherwise it would be a bit boring imo...

have other artists performed more than one song on the iHeartRadio awards? it would be great if she'd be able to perform two songs. :roadrunner:

Last year many artists performed two songs. Pharrell did four as he was handed the Innovator Award. This year it is given to Justin Timberlake so expect him to close the night with four(ish) songs.

Guest bluejean

give us some Holy Water!!!

tumblr_nlbkupi8da1qlycwjo1_500.gif

IF ONLY!!!!!!

So anyway I've asked this a million times but no one seems to know. Can the public go to this!?

I'm in LA!

Then Madonna can eat out his butt and Drake will sing while his legs are in the air shaking

Then when it's her turn again he'll put the mic to his mouth and she'll sing through his ass, we will see Madonna's face through his mouth and super dilated asshole like a human tunnel.

I think she will do Ghosttown and Bitch Im Madonna. I don't know in which order though! I hope she does a collab with JT for 4 Minutes!

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl: