Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Was hoping until the last minute that I'm just dreaming and it's not true, but then I go on twitter and see this

Perez Hilton @PerezHilton 24s25 seconds ago

When @taylorswift13 performs with @Madonna later at the #iHeartAwards I'm gonna be like...

All hope lost.

I don't wanna talk about it right now

Just hold me while I cry my eyes out

Was hoping until the last minute that I'm just dreaming and it's not true, but then I go on twitter and see this

Perez Hilton ‏@PerezHilton 24s25 seconds ago

When @taylorswift13 performs with @Madonna later at the #iHeartAwards I'm gonna be like...

All hope lost.

I don't wanna talk about it right now

Just hold me while I cry my eyes out

Omg it's def happening!

Madonna should come out and say:

I invented pop and all your little Queen wannabes! Kiss my holy ass you basic bitches!

There's a reason why Madonna has refused to collect these "Legend/Lifetime Achievement/Innovator" awards (for the most part).

Let these lessers take theirs and bow out.

You know that JT wasn't thrilled about this award either. It's like saying your career is done.

I love Kelly but if she's gonna put herself out there hire a decent stylist that won't dress you up to look like the kool-aid man!

Thank you! I wanted to say that but you said it without being rude! :inlove:

I don't understand all the hate; I'm enjoying the show and I think all of the performers and guests have their own merit... Justin included, he's done a lot of good music, even M is his fan, so I don't understand all this hate.

M doesn't need a tribute because that would make it look like she's over... I bet she's the one who doesn't want them

I am sorry but the first two singles off Rih's impending album have been shit to me. Yet they will stream it and play it on radio and front load it and the youngings will buy it and radio1 guy will tell me this crap has more musical merit than Ghost town or Joan of Arc. M needs a manager who is as pissed off as some of us are.