Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Well Kelly's fat and it doesn't look good, but making fat jokes on the net is pretty 2004

Yeah I would never make fun of someone being fat. But she trying to be a superstar, Madonna knows how to stay fit at 56, why can't Kelly?

Guest Cassius

The comments on this forum are so embarrassing ..

And they are the same members who are crying for certain comments about M.

So many drama queens on this forum. Is just a performance in a tv show, it's not the end of the world.

I don't like Taylor at all, but let's wait for the performance instead of trashing something we haven't see yet.

I'm personally not trashing the performance. It may very well be good but I'm trashing Taylor cause her music annoys me and I'm forced to listen through her new album at work. I have a particular distaste for her. She seems sweet and she's actually pretty and she just dominated with 1989 so I'm not even hating...I just don't like her songs or boring (and stupid) videos.

Taylor's fans on social media better respond positively tonight or face the f**ked up consequences! :angry::angry:

AMEN, and I know them all, so I will tell you tommorow what they said. Personally as a fan of both, Madonna shouldn't do this they will just say Olddonna and just she is desperate for sales crap

Or wait, next thing you know she might perform with Sam Smith

Anyone is better than that fat lug

I wanna f**k him, quite honestly... ;-) but in "mute mode". Possibly. Just some moans.

Hell Yeah I'll be his :whore: for a one night :wink:

Just think of the awful people M is having to rub shoulders with tonight..eurgh! Get home and scrub yourself clean Queen!

:lmao: right?? A building full of trash. I feel for Madonna as well. There is really like 7 people worthy of her company.

A tribute to Timberlake?? I don't wanna live on this planet anymore :mellow:

What is going on????!?! He's not even 40 yet. What is this tribute for????

Pragmatism! M is a pragmatic Woman, and she knows that this duet is strategic to promote the album and her brand.

Remember the B. Spear times... She did the same back then...

It's a very clever move (and i really dont like T. Swift....).

I wouldn't call it clever but yeah, bitch gotta work! It's a good way to promote it

Look, all you "This show is beneath Madonna" people...

It was 20 years ago.

This is the state of pop music today. The idea of art = pop is long gone. Now, it's a corporate whore show, as Tom Ford for JT proves.

Let the idea of rock criticism go, or you're gonna be sorely disappointed tonight and 4evah!

I wanna f**k him, quite honestly... ;-) but in "mute mode". Possibly. Just some moans.

Well, I'd let him sit on my face for a bit.