Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

This is my idea of a nightmare. i can just see the fucking headlines tomorrow after whatever it is with Swift. Then tho award show is low rent. I am losing the will to live. Honestly, M, NO. Let them not play us on radio. Let them not buy the album. It is okay. Enough is enough of this nonsense. She can not keep putting us through these lesser thans.

And can someone give me the email addy of that radio1 fucker. I want to ask that idiot if this crap Meghan Trainor just sang has musical merit since they will play it. I will slap somebody. I am mad as hell. LOL.

This show is APPALLING. On behalf of America I apologize for the sad state of our pop industry! :sick:

God, it's just such a disaster... Trash music...

Please, get real. These awards are everything but artistic. She shouldn't perform there period. But she is, she needs the younger audience because she wants it.

The album is not doing well, she did the same thing back in 2003 after the AL "fiasco" with THE KISS performance.

Yes but performing with a current pop starlet won't change that. At all.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love the sales to go up, but I seriously doubt this performance is going to have any effect (besides lots of people jumping on the "M is trying hard to stay relevant" bandwaggon)...

Oh well, I guess we'll just wait and see. I do hope Toilet at least keeps her mouth shut and only plays the guitar

This is my idea of a nightmare. i can just see the fucking headlines tomorrow after whatever it is with Swift. Then tho award show is low rent. I am losing the will to live. Honestly, M, NO. Let them not play us on radio. Let them not buy the album. It is okay. Enough is enough of this nonsense. She can not keep putting us through these lesser thans.

And can someone give me the email addy of that radio1 fucker. I want to ask that idiot if this crap Meghan Trainor just sang has musical merit since they will play it. I will

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At least Taylor's music is not ratchet or ghetto like most of the other trashy bitches.

Yes but performing with a current pop starlet won't change that. At all.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love the sales to go up, but I seriously doubt this performance is going to have any effect (besides lots of people jumping on the "M is trying hard to stay relevant" bandwaggon)...

Oh well, I guess we'll just wait and see. I do hope Toilet at least keeps her mouth shut and only plays the guitar

Listen I could't care less about sales, but it is what it is. She wants sales, she wants the young audience.

So many drama queens on this forum. Is just a performance in a tv show, it's not the end of the world.

I don't like Taylor at all, but let's wait for the performance instead of trashing something we haven't see yet.