Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Y'all need to calm down the bitching Jesus Christ smoke a damn blunt, own a business, suck a dick and SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. I'm trying to enjoy the show and have a kiki

I just hope it's not LFL, cuz the song flopped! It better be either Ghosttown or Devil Pray!! It will be insanely perfect if it's Bitch, I'm Madonna!!!

I agree that she should give LFL a rest and move on.

Guest Cassius

As much as I hate to admit it but MADONNA/SWIFT will be the talk and buzz.

And SALES which is why she is doing it.

Not sure about this with this flop awards. But I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cassius

I don't even care if she's performing S.E.X. with Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber licking her pussy on stage... I just need her to perform NOW so I can end the torture that is this award show.

Y'all need to calm down the bitching Jesus Christ smoke a damn blunt, own a business, suck a dick and SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. I'm trying to enjoy the show and have a kiki

Pass me a joint.

Given that M singles are going to flop anyway, IMO she should consider artistry much more than business when performing there. Her singing with Toilet won't help the slow album and single sales, so she'd just better perform fully in the way she wants to. This perf with Toilet seems like a marketing trick to me that won't actually do anything.

Please, get real. These awards are everything but artistic. She shouldn't perform there period. But she is, she needs the younger audience because she wants it.

The album is not doing well, she did the same thing back in 2003 after the AL "fiasco" with THE KISS performance.

I'm trying to kiki! I like a good kiki!!

5 seconds of summer look so ratchet? Were they sucking each other off all day? Geez... sorry, just that I'd expect them to look a bit better being they're a boys band. Btw i just gotta damn add interrupt a performance!! Better not happen during Madonna!

Guest Rocco Papa

I don't even care if she's performing S.E.X. with Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber licking her pussy on stage... I just need her to perform NOW so I can end the torture that is this award show.

That would be cool, but just Nick Jonas please.

Given that M singles are going to flop anyway, IMO she should consider artistry much more than business when performing there. Her singing with Toilet won't help the slow album and single sales, so she'd just better perform fully in the way she wants to. This perf with Toilet seems like a marketing trick to me that won't actually do anything.

Maybe so... but look at this "iheartradio" shit... this is not about artistry. :laugh:

This whole platform is about corporate manipulation of younger listeners...so I say do what ya got to do, and work that promo.

Manipulate the game M. You're the best at it.

What is this fresh hell?!

Meghan Trainor belongs at a holiday camp..for the mentally challenged.

She's a chunky Stacy Q. Or, Stacy QRS, TUV...

Guest madonnalovaus

I actually think performing with Taylor is a brilliant idea. I hope it translates to some broader appeal for Madonna and for the song they sing.