Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Guest Cassius

Cameron Dallas just tweeted this with a picture that looks like Madonna and Taylor Swift on stage together.

"@camerondallas: Big Surprise for everyone watching #iHeartAwards @iHeartRadio @Madonna & @taylorswift13 🔥🔥🔥 http://t.co/d4Pivif6Qa"

Sadly is in this flop show.

They needed to perform together in a show with huge audience.

I just hope it's not LFL, cuz the song flopped! It better be either Ghosttown or Devil Pray!! It will be insanely perfect if it's Bitch, I'm Madonna!!!

Madonna prostituting herself for this cheesy radio industry event show better result in 50 million payola-ed audience impressions on radio for Ghosttown :grr:

Someone is going to die tonight for sure. :lmao:

Well, it looks like Taylor is just playing the guitar. Hopefully it stays with that.

Even so....Madonna knows what she's got to do. Even that means playing with the Devil incarnate...so be it (and you all KNOW how I feel about Taylor).

It's just business. Look who's winning the awards - this "award show" is a straight up corporate game. It's not about artistry.

Get that promo M.

Given that M singles are going to flop anyway, IMO she should consider artistry much more than business when performing there. This perf with Toilet seems like a marketing trick to me that won't actually do anything. M's slow album and single sales won't increase just because of the perf.

Madonna prostituting herself for this cheesy radio industry event show better result in 50 million payola-ed audience impressions on radio for Ghosttown :grr:

Ugh you're so right!!! It better pay off well!!

Kids are not into Madonna, kids are into Taylor. Enough said.

Sad but true ;( I miss the 80's and 90's

Guest Rocco Papa

I think Madonna and/or her people know what they're doing with this. Her and Taylor Swift performing together would be great promo for the album.

True!

Pragmatism! M is a pragmatic Woman, and she knows that this duet is strategic to promote the album and her brand.

Remember the B. Spear times... She did the same back then...

It's a very clever move (and i really dont like T. Swift....).

I really like Taylor, I actually think she's quite talented.

I'm here for this collaboration. I mean lets face it, she can't go any lower than Miley.

I'll watch Madonna and Taylor Swift perform together if Taylor eats the Queen's pussy on stage!

After duetting with Miley nothing surprises me these days.

Not a fan of Toilet, she should flush herself down her own arse.

Hopefully she keeps her toilet lid shut and just strums her cuntry guitar.

Saying that though nothing really matters… get that promo, get those sales Madonna :lmao:

Guest Medoner

ok this is so happening so just trying to get the best out of it! could be great i mean we dont even know what song theyre doin. but please.... i mean how. fucking. epic would something like BIM be after the slower song