Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

i'm taking my mac to the kitchen and im going to do some baking while i wait for the queen.

im going to make marshmallow rice bubble slice stuff mmmmmm

Ugh M not mentioned in the upcoming performers list... Get the feeling she may be closing.

She better not come out at a quarter to 11.

Best Lyrics to Taylor Swift?! If this is the level of this awards show, M shouldn't have attended it, even if she is in promo-time.

So low. I mean, "best lyrics" to "Blank Space"? Among the crappy nominees there were better choices. I mean, come on. Taylor Unreal Swift?! WTF!

Cameron Dallas just tweeted this with a picture that looks like Madonna and Taylor Swift on stage together.

"@camerondallas: Big Surprise for everyone watching #iHeartAwards @iHeartRadio @Madonna & @taylorswift13 http://t.co/d4Pivif6Qa"

God don't let this be true! No no no no no

The opening performances were fucking grueling and that chris Jenner joke was pathetic but what really made me trip the station and change the channel was taylor winning the first award. I sincerely can't stand her. Let me know when M comes on PLEASE. I'm watching ID in the meantime. My guess is she'll be on at 9:15