Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Yeah, in The Lic she posted on IG of her legs she was wearing an apocalyptic outfit and now with the new pic...something like

http://www.spirithalloween.com/viewall/adult_womens_classic_pirates/

http://www.partycity.com/category/halloween+costumes/womens+costumes+accessories/womens+pirate+costumes.do

so since she's had a falling out with D&G and Armani she getting her costumes from Party City?

Hmm, I can't decide should I stay up and watch... It allready like 0.30 here in Finland.... But I do have a day off tomorrow... Hmmm...

And slightly OT but I agree with above posts that she might have a renegate pirate theme! And that would make a really cool tour part too! She ahsn't been a pirate yet :)

Who is this guy she's now following? Musician/artist on his IG

B5EA3BDF-0326-4BE6-BBD4-A5FE9F415C97.png

nice

84d34cf4f50f11e2aea022000a9d0ee7_7.jpg

maybe she's just following some strangers on instagram she fancies. isn't that hilarious though? he's an artist so thats cool

Wow it'sgonna be too late :( i can't stay up to watch it i gotta get up early tomorrrow :( well enjoy guys! I'll watch it tomorrow morning!!!

2 legends?

iHeartRadio @iHeartRadio · 13m 13 minutes ago

We are getting so close to the start of our #iHeartAwards. There is a very special performance between 2 legends you won't want to miss!

:o

I wonder who the second legend is... I can't think of any "legend" to perform with M... I wonder if they are referring to someone like Miley Cyrus or smth :laugh::laugh:

sorry but i have to re-post the pic. her face is SO Confessions Tour :drama:

Also, did you notice how dirty her white shirt is? It looks like they will probably re-create something a bit elaborate that we will see in the video and this is the costume for it :yes:

5v3sea.jpg

Madonna_addresses_the_Kabbalah_Internati

do we know if she's the first one performing? I'm still undecided whether I should stay up or not, but if she's not performing in the beginning then I should better go to sleep.

I was about to ask how do we know she is one of the legends? I mean I do not know who else is at the show but from what I know, she is the only legend, showing up. What time European time? Sorry. These time difference calculations are the worst for me.