Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

She looks amazing!!!!

I think still performing LFL ... along with GT ... is a very smart move.

But is anyone as nervous about tonight as I am...after the whole Brits thing? And is this being done live or pre-recorded? I'm so fucking nervous, and I know I shouldn't be...

She looks amazing!!!!

But is anyone as nervous about tonight as I am...after the whole Brits thing? And is this being done live or pre-recorded? I'm so fucking nervous, and I know I shouldn't be...

Ugh I'm nervous as fuck, it's like I'm the one performing. She'll nail it tho, I know she will, I just need everything to go RIGHT. Last time hours before she performed at the brits I literally had a sick feeling in my stomach like never before, not even when she did the Superbowl, I knew something would go wrong. This time around everything will be ok.

She looks amazing!!!!

When Madonna falls, when Madonna falls down...

Too soon?

Madonna is very stubborn. LOL. She will perform L4L regardless. I would have loved GT and JOA but if not 2 ballads then GT and VVV or even HBC. Just exposing more songs off the Album but not M. She will do what she wants. You don't wanna buy the album, oh well. Your loss. LMAO.