Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Has anyone seen Madonna's instagram. Holy Fuck.....She has never looked better. Never.

I'm really happy about the new hair!! I was freaking out like a middle school girl last night at work when I saw it :lmao:

sorry but i have to re-post the pic. her face is SO Confessions Tour :drama:

Also, did you notice how dirty her white shirt is? It looks like they will probably re-create something a bit elaborate that we will see in the video and this is the costume for it :yes:

5v3sea.jpg

Lol Moka you're in a wrong thread :lmao::inlove:

Sorry, I lost myself with the many tabs opened :lmao:

But after M's performance at these iHeartRadio awards, they better give her a lot of airplay for GhostTown! At least one week of spins! Beware iHeart! Don't play with us! :medusa:

mobster-360x288.jpg

Guest CzarnaWisnia

does that mean she opens the show? that would be great as I wouldn't want to watch that whole thing...

Guest ziggy

I thought Justin Timberlake was suppose to get this big award and perform a couple of songs?

I think he'll do more than a couple and I think many of the others will do more than one, which was the case last year. The list looks fake or incomplete to me.

Edited by ziggy

Guest Pud Whacker

This is one of the problems.

The reason Hung Up was massive is because Madonna performed the shit out of that song for a year! SHE MADE IT A HIT.

Fact.

Also, did you notice how dirty her white shirt is? It looks like they will probably re-create something a bit elaborate that we will see in the video and this is the costume for it :yes:

5v3sea.jpg

Getting Stevie Nicks vibes

5v3sea.jpg

revolver_paris0121.jpg

madonna-hairstyle6.jpg