Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Guest ziggy

That list is apparently taken from Wikipedia, and the article on Wikipedia provides not a single source to back up that information. It's a three hour show and last year most artists performed at least two songs; Pharrell closed the show with a four-song set since he won an innovator award, which they are giving to Justin Timberlake this time so he will probably get the last word of the night.

Edited by ziggy

Guest ziggy

(The iHeart website does say "This year’s iHeartRadio Music Awards will also feature unexpected collaborations from some of the top names in music", so who knows, maybe we're in for a 4 Minutes revival during Justin's finale :headbang: )

Although I skip the song 90% of the time

girl bye on that one...when she performs it on tour and murders it you'll have that joint on repeat trust...gettin fucked to it and all :sassy:

girl bye on that one...when she performs it on tour and murders it you'll have that joint on repeat trust...gettin fucked to it and all :sassy:

Lol wouldn't be the first time she has converted me with a perf. She made me fall in love with Candy Shop and Girl Gone Wild that way... Didn't care about them at all prior

I could get fucked to Bitch I'm Madooner... Pero I'd prefer a flip flop, I'll top during the Nicki verse

:lol: right?

It's almost my favorite song off the album with UB. It's by far the most instantly recognizable song on the record too.

Has major hit potential