Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

I think doing a ballad is just fine. I'm not one to subscribe to generalizations like "older fans don't like BIM" and "young people don't want ballads." People like good songs, period. Did none of you like a good ballad when you were younger?

Madonna is theatrical, and when she performed Ghosttown on Ellen, although I was hypnotized by her amazing vocals, her hand motions, posture, the kneeling on the ground, everything was perfect.

I think doing a ballad is just fine. I'm not one to subscribe to generalizations like "older fans don't like BIM" and "young people don't want ballads." People like good songs, period. Did none of you like a good ballad when you were younger?

THANK U

I need a big performance of Ghosttown a large orchestra and things blowing up on stage and maybe some effects with the lights and stuff like that.Bring on some magic M!! If only the video was ready to coincide

I need a big performance of Ghosttown a large orchestra and things blowing up on stage and maybe some effects with the lights and stuff like that.Bring on some magic M!! If only the video was ready to coincide

Yes please!!! If she's gonna do the same "lean on the piano" thing that she's been doing in every GT performance, well.... This needs to be different and epic.

I hope Trolldonna doesn't show up to perform Living For Love :lol:

Yes please!!! If she's gonna do the same "lean on the piano" thing that she's been doing in every GT performance, well.... This needs to be different and epic.

I hope Trolldonna doesn't show up to perform Living For Love :lol:

I don't even wanna think about that.She can do so many things like a 3D screen or some cool light effects that seem like explosions with sound effects and maybe a cool choreography in the middle with a new musical part

It's not an easy song to perform live, just saying. I doubt she'll do a choreography.

this.

but she will blow us all away as usual. and then hopefully use those performances for other shows!!! tweeking them as she goes.

Can everybody stop saying that this era is a mess????We one of her best albums in our hands

Yes!!!!!!! This era has been nothing but EPIC!!!!! I LOVE every single thing about it. She's really giving us her everything!

Can everybody stop saying that this era is a mess????We one of her best albums in our hands

What does one thing have to do with the other?

Nerd question: Has she ever done as much live TV before?

What does one thing have to do with the other?

Nerd question: Has she ever done as much live TV before?

I really don't think so. There are more awards shows now, but 3 televised awards shows is the most she's ever done for one album I believe. And in less than a two month span! She'll be in the US during the VMAs so that's always a possibility if she decides she wants to do those again

The only thing i would concider a mess is the leak which of course is not her fault and the singles management.They should have been ready to reliese GT as soon as possible after the promotion in Europe for examble.

And to answer your question I don't think she has ever performed or promoted this much ever