Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

Another performance coming soon!! Awesome!! She will perf Ghosttown for sure - she needs a radio hit!

I'm glad she is doing the promo and getting in performances!! This is all very exciting!! I'm not sure about a number one single but ID love to see a top 10.

I need her to forget the 1st 6 songs released. Everyone has heard them since December. GhostTown is next single, so yes. But after that, she needs to start showing off the other tracks on the album. That is the only way to get people to go buy the album and not by performing the same tracks they have already heard for months or did not even care to check. I am hoping we will get new performances on Stern and Ellen and Heart.

Guest bluejean

I need her to forget the 1st 6 songs released. Everyone has heard them since December. GhostTown is next single, so yes. But after that, she needs to start showing off the other tracks on the album. That is the only way to get people to go buy the album and not by performing the same tracks they have already heard for months or did not even care to check. I am hoping we will get new performances on Stern and Ellen and Heart.

I don't think that's true. I think its mainly fans that bought it in December and there is a far bigger audience out there to promote to. Presales numbers were only a fraction of what the final sales will be.

I don't think that's true. I think its mainly fans that bought it in December and there is a far bigger audience out there to promote to. Presales numbers were only a fraction of what the final sales will be.

EXACTLY!

I need her to do: LFL, GT, BIM and maybe INto The Groove.

It's a teen audience so if she does a lot of ballads they will get bored, she needs something like what she did at Radio1 Weekend with Hard Candy.

I definitely want her to do Living for Love again. I agree at a big event like this I don't think it's great to do a ballad. You need some energy. Ballads are great for a smaller more intimate audience like on Ellen.

So is she doing more than one song or just one song? Has that been confirmed?

It will be one song, the last time the performers only did one, so it will be Ghosttown, maybe she can pull a mashup of LFL/GT but she's going to do GT for promo.

Last time, there were 12 performers and 5 performed multiple songs.