Madonna on Howard Stern this Wednesday!

Holy crap!!!! Please be true!!

Howard is THE BEST interviewer out there. Trust me, we are lucky to have our Madonna be interviewed by someone who's not going to ask stupid questions! This will be awesome.

Go on YouTube and listen to the interviews he's done with practically every legendary musician out there. The way he conducts the interviews are absolutely flawless and you learn things about the interviewee you never knew before.

Its always entertaining, funny, serious, and intelligent.

I can't wait. This will be amazing. I love Howard and listening to re-broadcast. They're playing Ghost Town and Howard and crew are saying they can't wait until Wednesday.

His show will air from 1-5pm EST on Sirius with Madonna probably coming in during the last 2 hours or so. Should hit youtube the second it is over.

Can't wait.

Holy crap!!!! Please be true!!

Howard is THE BEST interviewer out there. Trust me, we are lucky to have our Madonna be interviewed by someone who's not going to ask stupid questions! This will be awesome.

Go on YouTube and listen to the interviews he's done with practically every legendary musician out there. The way he conducts the interviews are absolutely flawless and you learn things about the interviewee you never knew before.

Its always entertaining, funny, serious, and intelligent.

Yes! Howard has conducted fascinating interviews with musicians and actors over the last few years. For example, he had Billy Joel on and although I like him, I am no huge fan but his interview with Howard was amazing.

It's only one hour if she says it is starting 4pm, and he says it ends at 5pm...

I would think it will be a clean full hour with her schedule. He's actually starting his show 5 hours late to accommodate her and unless she has to leave right after the interview is scheduled to end, it could go longer. It's his show on his own Sirius channel. Howard can call the shots and his show often runs longer than his scheduled time.

omg so its true

i think she will use her charm on him....any rude remark will be met by actual intelligence, so lol. and of course he will probably try to stump her - she knows this. All she can do is be honest.

I would think it will be a clean full hour with her schedule. He's actually starting his show 5 hours late to accommodate her and unless she has to leave right after the interview is scheduled to end, it could go longer. It's his show on his own Sirius channel. Howard can call the shots and his show often runs longer than his scheduled time.

Ok, that makes sense. I've never listened to his show before, so wasn't aware he goes over sometimes. From everything I've heard about him, it should be really funny and interesting!

Cannot wait! Didn't he talk shit about her in the past??

EDIT: Oops, should've read the last couple of pages...

He's talked shit about everybody so it won't really matter. :)

He's also a great study with his interviews and comes in prepared so this could be the interview to end all interviews.

So excited!!!

Ok, that makes sense. I've never listened to his show before, so wasn't aware he goes over sometimes. From everything I've heard about him, it should be really funny and interesting!

It will be. Even if it goes south, it will be incredible radio.

Is this for real? I hope she doesn't go and Howard just ends up acting like a little bitch and pretends like all the nasty stuff he's said on air about Madonna with Gaga as a guest never happened.

That was for Howard TV, but I don't think they do that anymore.

Yes, they stopped doing it a few years ago, sadly, but I am sure they'll be a ton if pics.

Guest Pud Whacker

Doesn't robin hate her?!!! :rotfl:

Can't wait for Ciccone to shoot those eyes on her and give her the medusa touch!!!

This had to happen eventually. I've been waiting. She will not only take zero shit from him but she will win him over.

She'll be ready to spar and match him step for step ...but I hope she doesn't go into it super defensive. Because the more at-ease she feels, the more witty she gets.

AGREE!

LOVE HOWARD STERN INTERVIEWS. He can sometimes be childish or vindictive, but he's one of the best interviewers of our time. He makes GREAT radio.

Madonna wouldn't agree to this if she didn't feel she could handle it or if it was a bad idea. Let's have faith in our girl. I have zero doubt in my mind that this interview is going to be incredible.