Madonna on Howard Stern this Wednesday!

Someone please provide link for where those of outside the USA can listen to this live. I am already angry. That's how much I can not stand Howard Stern. He has not asked a single question and I'm already mad. :laugh:

This had to happen eventually. I've been waiting. She will not only take zero shit from him but she will win him over.

She'll be ready to spar and match him step for step ...but I hope she doesn't go into it super defensive. Because the more at-ease she feels, the more witty she gets.

Yes! I can't wait! I love Howard, I think it will be great!

I don't think she needs to win him over, I've heard him say many times how much he likes her and wants her in studio.

Given what they've said about each other through the years, you better believe this will be a good one.:) (pal Rosie also ended up doing his show after years of comments between the two)

I do think Stern has a respect for Madonna, though. From what I recall, he loved Ray of Light.

.... well that was unexpected. I hope Madge DESTROYS him. Howard is suddenly going to act like a stan and bend over for ha.

This ROCKS. I love Howard and this will be a battle of the wills. Unless of course, he kisses her ass the whole time which he might end up doing.