Madonna on Howard Stern this Wednesday!

Yes we need a YouTube link now. I wanna hear it again! Also I missed the first 15 minutes.

If I were smart enough, I would do it but it's gonna be on youtube soon.

Awesome.

What took you so long to come here?

Well I thought you guys didn't like me :rotfl:

----------------------

That Robin woman is such an unfunny phonie

She obviously doesn't like Madonna

I love Madonna's voice

Did she sound excited about releasing Ghosttown? They played Joan of Arc and Devil Pray... Did she say if there are plans for them to be released?

She said they're filming Ghosttown video next week.

i feel so sad for her because she sounds sick, but somehow this makes it more special, that BAT raspy voice.. she didn't sound too much like she was trying to sound "cool", you know? she sounds like a real star who is also an insecure person.

she's everything!

Did she sound excited about releasing Ghosttown? They played Joan of Arc and Devil Pray... Did she say if there are plans for them to be released?

She sounded very proud of Ghosttown. Howard said it's his favorite from the album. She confirmed it's the next single. Video is being shot next week!

When they spoke about her MJ tribute in 09 Robin was all "I never liked her" and Howard was all " she irritates the shit out of me but she looks good"

i found the interview to be really interesting. her voice sounded so sweet for her being sick. i did not sence robin was rude or did not like maodnna. robin was very nice. my husband is a avid stern fan, for the last 20 years and he can tell when robin dislikes someone. i liked the whole interview except the talk about the rape. i got a little uncomfortable with the details of it all. like hearing madonna say it and explain it made me feel so sad. otherwise hearing sterns praise for the album and madonna was really cool :)

So, they are dissecting the interview now...they love her.

Possibly the best interview I ever heard from her..Brilliant stuff :inlove: She handled it perfectly.

It was awesome. So much interesting stuff - Like a Virgin at MTV awards, Tupac, Lenny, her process, her time in NYC...

awesome.

And I loved the full Brit awards cape drama. And I loved that Howard brought up how much shit she constantly gets!

It was awesome. So much interesting stuff - Like a Virgin at MTV awards, Tupac, Lenny, her process, her time in NYC...

awesome.

And I loved the full Brit awards cape drama. And I loved that Howard brought up how much shit she constantly gets!

:thumbsup: Yes..and yes!