Madonna on Howard Stern this Wednesday!

this is going to be amazing just recently listened to the last interview he did with Lady Gaga

what a joke he was kissing her ass like nobody's business and giving her free reign to spout out all of her stupid vile thoughts and agreeing with her. I hope M rips him a new one :-)! Haha

i know he is gonna ask her about sex and controversial things but i really want her to talk about songwriting as well. seriously. she's so underrated as a songwriter & musician i just listened to the sia interview and he just asks about her and songwriting and its so inspiring because they really respect you as an artist. a lot of people think she just gets people to work for her and i really want her to talk about working on her albums and tours

i know he is gonna ask her about sex and controversial things but i really want her to talk about songwriting as well. seriously. she's so underrated as a songwriter & musician i just listened to the sia interview and he just asks about her and songwriting and its so inspiring because they really respect you as an artist. a lot of people think she just gets people to work for her and i really want her to talk about working on her albums and tours

There will be so much to talk about within one hour, but I think he'll get into it. He was saying how he was listening to Ghosttown while painting this past weekend and Howard is really, really interested in an artist's process.

This can either be great or backfire on Madonna

I think it will be very good for her. Madonna is a pro and has been good at handling interviews.She has to be aware of gagas comments about her and Howard will bring it up. I'm sure she will handle it like only Madonna can. I'm sure Howard will the ask gaga related questions.. but I'm sure Madonna will have a great interview and at the same time show Howards audience there is a reason she has been on top for 30 years... and I hope she performs!!!

Just saw this thread. I'm so ready!

:laugh: Thought of you when I saw this thread and how happy you would be. I remember you starting a thread only recently about wanting Madonna on Howard's show. I have only heard the clips played here on Madonnanation and hated the Gaga interview where he basically said Madonna was jealous of Gaga. Whether he was sucking up to her or what, it was annoying . I have noticed though that his co-host is horrible about Madonna and has mentioned that she dislikes her on several clips played here. Hope she is not there and it is just Howard. Again, though, I am only going on what I have heard. Hope he lives up to the reputation a lot here have of him and does a great interview.

I can't keep up with all this promo she's serving us.

Totally. She's spoiling us with RH. I can't believe it.

I'm actually more excited for her Howard appearance than anything else and I can't even see her.

So, it's finally gonna happen, huh? Yeah, nothing to worry about. If anything, HE is the one that better be ready.

Oh, this is gonna be good..........

:thumbsup:

Anyone else try to sign up for the sirius xm trial? It appears it's impossible for me to choose a password they'll accept under their password policy. :manson: I'll try again later, I guess.

I did. I did not have that problem. In the end they send u their own password anyway.

What? I need to sign up to listen to this?

Why doesn't he just make a link available like it happened for all other programmes she was on?

Just a tad out of touch, surprisingly

What? I need to sign up to listen to this?

Why doesn't he just make a link available like it happened for all other programmes she was on?

Just a tad out of touch, surprisingly

HONEY CHILL.

Howard is on SIRIUS XM RADIO. It's MEMBERS ONLY. You have to PAY for this service. Of course you must SIGN UP.

You're the one out of touch dear, I'm sorry.

tumblr_njv3oeD0Nv1sop09ko2_250.gif