Madonna on Howard Stern this Wednesday!

Madonna wouldn't agree to this if she didn't feel she could handle it or if it was a bad idea. Let's have faith in our girl. I have zero doubt in my mind that this interview is going to be incredible.

Totally. It will be amazing.

Howard isn't going to come for her or attack her and it definitely won't be fluff. Fun, but not fluff.

You know he's going to ask about Gaga, Sandra, and Christopher. I can't imagine he would agree to any demands of topics being off limits.

That is one of the great things about Howard interviews. If you're going on there, you can get asked anything and everything. It delivers things no other interview will. It's actually a great fit for M when you think about it, since she's a fan of being provocative, not bullshitting, and not going by set rules. So is Howard. It has potential to be incredible.

I would think it will be a clean full hour with her schedule. He's actually starting his show 5 hours late to accommodate her and unless she has to leave right after the interview is scheduled to end, it could go longer. It's his show on his own Sirius channel. Howard can call the shots and his show often runs longer than his scheduled time.

Wow, is he really doing an afternoon show just for Madonna? He always wanted out before 11am usually from the clips I listened to.

Wow, is he really doing an afternoon show just for Madonna? He always wanted out before 11am usually from the clips I listened to.

Yup. Even the King of All media will make sacrifices for the Queen!

It's also why I am hoping for a performance of Ghosttown. A lot of singers who've come on complain about having to sing so early in the morning. If she's not on until 4 or 4:30...

Yup. Even the King of All media will make sacrifices for the Queen!

It's also why I am hoping for a performance of Ghosttown. A lot of singers who've come on complain about having to sing so early in the morning. If she's not on until 4 or 4:30...

Not to dwell on Gaga, but I know she sang Edge of Glory and Hair when she went on Howard Stern. So he may ask Madonna to perform as well

Not to dwell on Gaga, but I know she sang Edge of Glory and Hair when she went on Howard Stern. So he may ask Madonna to perform as well

Yeah, I am hoping she will since she is in full album promo mode and they played a snippet of Ghosttown this morning, but if not, I wouldn't be saddened because this interview has been a long, long time coming.

Forget about Chris, Sandra and Gags. I wonder if he's going to go there about the plastic surgery, and will Madonna rise to the challenge? Should be an interesting interview.

I doubt he will say anything insulting, he doesn't seem to give his opinions anymore in interviews, he saves that for when the guests aren't there.

This can either be great or backfire on Madonna

Why would it? She'd never agree to Howard unless she knew she'd be fine with being asked all sorts of stuff.

I think Madonna is coming around to the idea that being candid goes a long way for her. I prefer her as an ice queen tho :lol:

Can't wait for this. Love Howard. And I've always felt he has always secretly admired and respected Madonna.

Me too. They actually have a lot in common: strong work ethic, top of their game after 30+ years in business, controversial, etc.

I hope she's goes full Demonna and DESTROYS HIM

She will. If he keeps begging for it. Madonna is infinitely smarter than most of these guys anyway. And their main weakness is not realising it. At least he's successful in his own right and not a flopping idiot like Piers Morgan who had no merits and was given far too much space on American Television to begin with (operation Dumbing Down).

As it often happens though as far as the media and Madonna are concerned, Stern pointed out all the right things about HenGa back in 2011, only to suck up to her beyond measure when she was on his show in 2013. That's some Sharon Osbourne level bullshit. Bye. It's as if these people are ready to be nice only if and when she sucks up to them or befriends them.

Some people have yet to get the memo that Madonna is a GLOBAL superstar and has been for 30+ years. Their perspectives are slightly different so just give credit where credit is due and be very respectful unless you want to get incinerated.

madonna-fazio-video.png

Me too. They actually have a lot in common: strong work ethic, top of their game after 30+ years in business, controversial, etc.

...and both were villified and hated by the media and conservatives.

...and both were villified and hated by the media and conservatives.

True, true, true!

And both had weird appearances on Letterman.

And both speak their fucking minds.

Maybe we will finally know what happenned between her and Gwyneth. She already talked about Chris on Jonathan Ross. He's gonna ask her about Piers Morgan and she's gonna say she does not know the guy and he's gonna tweet about it in rage and fury becauseit's all he's got left now. Asked about Rosie. Obama, Hillary Clinton...Malawi, the new pop singers, of course gaga (she'll say she loves her), her movies, Guy, Sean Penn...Kaballah...Sandra....her age....I CAN'T WAIT !

Guest Cassius

She will say again how much she loves Gaga and blah blah.. Meanwhile the other creature keeps paying dust to her. She needs to stop licking her ass..