Madonna on Howard Stern this Wednesday!

Does he play music? Or just chats???

I think both, but mostly talking. Usually quite controversial stuff too. He's fucking hilarious though, I think.

I am BEYOND excited for this. 2 people that have had such a big influence on my life growing up. I never thought I would see the day. Wow, just wow.

Why do you guys think he is going to rip Madonnato shreds??? That's not gonna happen!!

Nah, he'll be respectful, I bet. However, he is known for asking pretty tough or risque questions. He's very matter-of-fact.

Why do you guys think he is going to rip Madonnato shreds??? That's not gonna happen!!

Well I have to admit I never, ever listen to his show, but I always heard he hated Madonna and my limited knowledge of him is that he's always brash and rude. But maybe he treats his guests differently.

I don't think anyone thinks he is going to rip Madonna to shreds. I have been a fan all my life and I am yet to see a live interview where Madonna is ripped to shreds by anyone and she is not going to start at 56 heaven forbid. If it becomes juvenile, she should just walk out. I am just saying he is rude and childish and I am hoping that he is professional on the day. I do not care if he kisses her ass or not. Be professional. None of that crap for headlines. Do a proper professional interview and when people do those with Madonna, you get witty banter because she is smart.

I understand she is performing on the show.

Edited by mlcr

I'll never forget what he said about Madonna while interviewing Gaga during the Artpop release so not sure how I feel about this.

She won't take his shit though so hopefully she tells him to fuck off!

If he's an ass to her she'll give it to him. No doubt about that.

I'll never forget what he said about Madonna while interviewing Gaga during the Artpop release so not sure how I feel about this.

She won't take his shit though so hopefully she tells him to fuck off!

What did he say?

What did he say?

just agreeing with gags and other studio people that M is desperate / done for typical stuff. It's not that deep. Howard will kiss her fuckin ass.

I can't believe this! I've been waiting 20 yrs!! Howard may talk shit, but it's always been clear he has a huge respect for her. This could turn out to be one of her best interviews!

Hmmm, Don't know what to think about this. But promo is always promo.

It should be interesting . Am looking forward to it .