Montreal 9/9 Bell Center: OPENING NIGHT - fan reviews only

graffitiheart

I was having an anxiety attack during the cape moment but I think some one was on stage with her untying it not sure could've just been my eyes

It's not tied, she hold it with her hand, under the cape.

Sorry in advance for my English.

For me, this lady always deliver the best show on Earth. With the RHT, she is the accessible Icon that I dreamed of. With this tour, i really felt that I spent 2 hours with Madonna. You can't compare this show from the previous ones (as always with a Madonna show) but the proximity that I felt with her was never like this on the previous tours that I saw.

Forget the choregraphy stuff and all that shit. She melt my heart and it is obvious that The main intention Here is to prove that she is accessible. Can't wait to see her again in Toronto!!!!

For me, this lady always deliver the best show on Earth. With the RHT, she is the accessible Icon that I dreamed of. With this tour, i really felt that I spent 2 hours with Madonna. You can't compare this show from the previous ones (as always with a Madonna show) but the proximity that I felt with her was never like this on the previous tours that I saw.

Forget the choregraphy stuff and all that shit. She melt my heart and it is obvious that The main intention Here is to prove that she is accessible. Can't wait to see her again in Toronto!!!!

I felt exactly like you.

Welcome and keep posting. Lovely to read this. She really seems to be touching people's hearts in the audience so much.

sorry if this has already been posted, but it'd deserve a thread of its own....

the standing ovation reserved by Montreal audience to the ONE AND ONLY!!!

if i had a sould i'd cry!!!