Montreal 9/9 Bell Center: OPENING NIGHT - fan reviews only

graffitiheart

Travelzoo has tickets apparently for both shows in Montreal, and other venues in Canada

I quickly searched and was able to get decent tickets in the floor (better than the ones i have! LOL but not risking buying extra tickets)

http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/entertainment/-40-up-Madonna-s-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Across-Canada-2089469/?conf=1&cm=signedin&source=_tzlock&placement=Overlay-TravelDeal-DealPage-SignUpOB&isFacebook=false&isgplus=undefined

Evenko (the main ticket seller for Montreal shows) also have tickets still on sale for both nights - including tons of floor seats for both nights (!?!?).

Was able to select 8 floor seats together just now for either night!

They have tickets for sale for both nights in all other price categories too.

Evenko (the main ticket seller for Montreal shows) also have tickets still on sale for both nights - including tons of floor seats for both nights (!?!?).

Was able to select 8 floor seats together just now for either night!

They have tickets for sale for both nights in all other price categories too.

I guess they are releasing all the VIP tickets that went unsold?

Guest groovyguy

Late June / early July, Evenko sent out emails and said that some new tickets were made available because the stage setting was measured and done and they could allow more tickets to be sold.

I was so excited to be able to attend to the first show before the changes but I wish to all who are attending a great great first night !!! I will have to wait now until the first show in Europe and then again Miami as it was meant to be :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Bloody hell, tickets still available for opening night. I hope they sell out before, 2 weeks to go.

I think that s a good strategia , they ve allways left few tickets left for last weeks buyers , they did it everytime and I think it a smart moove .

I think that s a good strategia , they ve allways left few tickets left for last weeks buyers , they did it everytime and I think it a smart moove .

I disagree. I think it's a shitty move that gives casual fans better seats than real fans who actually bothered to buy tickets and "sell-out" these shows in the first place. That was all well and good back in the day, but how many people paid £20 to get a fanclub code for some shitty "best-available" seat only to have much better seats pop up later (whether they are unsold VIP seats or not) Whatever happened to just putting the damn tickets on sale, first come-first served?

I do think she has damaged her brand in areas after last time.

These shows should have no trouble selling out even at those prices but I still have faith once the tour kicks off it will have good word of mouth

*tour starts 3hours late*

*cuts out opening segment *

Guest Rachelle of London

Wait what? The opening shows are not sold out? Oh....

Looks like they've released the VIP tickets as normal ones now as they're are tons of floor seats available now. A good chance for fans to get tickets without paying $1000+ which is good

Guest Rachelle of London

If the tickets are on Travelzoo then that may do the trick. The amount of rubbish I've bought from deal websites :lmao: if Madonna tickets came up even if I wasn't a fan Id snap them up

On the official promoter site Evenko, seats are still available in 9 of 12 levels on opening night, 11 of 12 levels on the second night.

Hmm, it can't just be unsold package tix then. Maybe it's the "official" scalper tickets being put back on the primary market. I don't understand this strategy at all. I'd expect opening night in a mid size arena to be REALLY sold-out long ago.

We need more teaser trailers? Surely they must have something else from rehearsals they can release? Time for Team Madonna to start ramping up the hype the tour

Well she is gonna pop over soon so I'm sure there'll be media hype.