Montreal 9/9 Bell Center: OPENING NIGHT - fan reviews only

graffitiheart

UPDATE FROM SUEDEHEAD: 09/09/2015

To all fans going to this gig - please use this thread to post your reviews, experiences, pictures etc. after the show! Thanks

Who's going to this one?

I'm definitely going! i'm going to buy a live pass even though I'm not sure I will be able to get good seats. Last year I remember buying the live pass and not using it because I didn't get good seats (I got better ones using front-of-the-line Amex tickets) What are the best floor seats you can get without buying a VIP package?

it was very hard to figure out which seats you were getting, i ended up buying row "BB" which is around row 26 or 27, seat 36 which i'm guessing is towards the end, i had no idea how to figure out which seats were closer to the catwalk

it was very hard to figure out which seats you were getting, i ended up buying row "BB" which is around row 26 or 27, seat 36 which i'm guessing is towards the end, i had no idea how to figure out which seats were closer to the catwalk

I agree. I bought 1 seat and I don't exactly know where I am... :( All I know is I'm in the 1st right part on the floor.

The lower numbered seat are belong the cat walk or the opposite?

I agree. I bought 1 seat and I don't exactly know where I am... :( All I know is I'm in the 1st right part on the floor.

The lower numbered seat are belong the cat walk or the opposite?

I know, its annoying. If you go to ticketmaster their maps are very clear for all oft her shows, but in Quebec we have to buy tickets to that shitty site evenko which seap map is crap, I wasnt able to find a Bell Center map with the seat numbers.

Anyway, every time I reloaded i got tickets from 1-4, or 34 onwards, never in between, I'm guessing the teens would get you in the middle?

Which row were you able to get? Floor tickets are sold out (pre-sale ones). I will try once again in the general sale to see if i can score better ones, my tickets are not bad, so if i get better ones i will be able to re-sell them easily

The map from evenko is not that detailed, just a random arrow to your section but the arrow always points to the same place within that section. (That's my experience with FLOOR only, maybe it's different for other ones)I'll try to call the bell center and ask

i called the Bell center. the numbers run from left to right (1 to 42) so in order to be close to the catwalk you need to be a) around 20s b) in a row close to the horizontal catwalk (no idea where it starts). I refreshed the screen tons of times during presale and I was never given an option with anything lower than 35 or higher than 7, and the few times i did it was in a ZZ row or around there.....I wonder if they reserved the catwalk tickets for VIP only :-(

^not my first time buying tickets! I had multiple devices at the same time. On my desktop I got first row VV (way back) in my iPad i first got BB (row 28) and those are the ones I bought. After purchase I kept on searching but never got better.

Wohoo! Although the sales were done through shitty Evenko, people in Quebec are also receiving a free digital copy of the album, i just got the email today (made the purchase on Tuesday)

Redeeming right away!

Yeah, I got it too.