who has kept herself-himself virgin until the official release date of RH?

Was off to sleep then I got a notification that the albums available on iTunes! Woop! Downloading, although my Super Deluxe arrived today too, 1 day early, best sunday drive in ages!!!

I'm peeing myself with excitement! I was going to play from the beginning - but I can hardly wait so I skipped to Hold Tight so I only have a couple of tracks to play.... Haven't played any if the 9 tracks for the last few days so its all fresh.

Tomorrow I will play it from the beginning (probably over and over!)

Are you in a state of ecstasy right now?!

Me! Downloading the remaining tracks right now in UK, didn't hear any of the demo's. I hope I like the second half of the album as much as the first. The only track I'm getting bored of is Devil Pray,it's a bit preachy,bless her,she can't help herself!

I have a big smile on my face for all the R.H virgins.

It's an amazing album. Just put your headhones on, turn up the volume and let the queen whisk you away. Let us know what you think afterwards.

Finished my play of the new 10 tracks.... WOW!

Favourites are HeartBreakCity, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me.

Holy Water, VVV, S.E.X, Messiah, Rebel Heart are all growing on me and I'm playing them all again and I'm finding myself liking different ones! But Surprised (pleasantly) about Holy Water! (Ok people moaning about the lyrics but its abit of fun !)

Only one I'm not keen on at the moment is Best Night. But I can see myself maybe liking it after a few plays. Shall see!!

I was blown away by HeartBreakCity and WAOM and the emotion in those songs.

Such an amazing album!!! A lot of it was MORE than I expected and I am really impressed by it!

Will go to bed tonight and can't wait to play the album again full tomorrow!!!

Edited by LibranGuy

Finished my play of the new 10 tracks.... WOW!

Favourites are HeartBreakCity, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me.

Holy Water, VVV, S.E.X, Messiah, Rebel Heart are all growing on me and I'm playing them all again and I'm finding myself liking different ones! But Surprised (pleasantly) about Holy Water! (Ok people moaning about the lyrics but its abit of fun !)

Only one I'm not keen on at the moment is Best Night. But I can see myself maybe liking it after a few plays. Shall see!!

I was blown away by HeartBreakCity and WAOM and the emotion in those songs.

Such an amazing album!!! A lot of it was MORE than I expected and I am really impressed by it!

Will go to bed tonight and can't wait to play the album again full tomorrow!!!

Good! :)

You will enjoy it I'm sure! I am playing it one final time before bed! (I should really get to sleep!) lol and I keep loving it more and more! I definitely think its her best album since COADF, if not one of my favourites. But maybe its early to say that but still... I can say its fantastic!!!

I have only listened to the first songs she officially released on iTunes. I didn't even listen to the other officially released tracks that came later. Today I have to go to work (like now) and will have to wait until I get home to hear the album fully. Amazon should be delivering all my versions today but if not I will have the download on iTunes to listen to.

Because a new Madonna album is a big event I am having a half day leave and will come home and have an afternoon with just me and The Queen. My hubby will be at work so no disruptions.

Roll on midday. It's been a long wait.

I have only listened to the first songs she officially released on iTunes. I didn't even listen to the other officially released tracks that came later. Today I have to go to work (like now) and will have to wait until I get home to hear the album fully. Amazon should be delivering all my versions today but if not I will have the download on iTunes to listen to.

Because a new Madonna album is a big event I am having a half day leave and will come home and have an afternoon with just me and The Queen. My hubby will be at work so no disruptions.

Roll on midday. It's been a long wait.

Lindyloo, enjoy listening to all of the songs without disruptions. I think you will be in Madonna heaven.

you´ve got to love my country: itunes says the songs are available today, but only the snippets are available...crap! I wanted to saty virgin til the release day!! so far I´m iun love with Rebelñ Heart, and surprised that WAOM is a ballad! hearing you a few months ago, I thought it was a dance number!

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys I cant breathe!

I love it! The album has my initials! Its made for me! I love it! I cant breathe

Listened to this for the first time last night. Wow! So many strong songs, it's hard to choose favourites, but I'm really loving Messiah and Rebel Heart in particular at the moment. It's quite an unusual and experimental album, too, I think.

I have only listened to the 9 officially released tracks (so far) plus 2 demos that aren't included on the album...

I'm so excited!!!

HOLIDAY!!!

CELEBRATE!

I'm virgin like...just the tip. I've listened to the 8 she's released and I went and listened to some of the songs that didn't make the cut like never let you Go and Two Steps Behind Me. I figured that was safe. I'll listen to tracks 9-19 for the first time tomorrow!!

I'm virgin like...just the tip. I've listened to the 8 she's released and I went and listened to some of the songs that didn't make the cut like never let you Go and Two Steps Behind Me. I figured that was safe. I'll listen to tracks 9-19 for the first time tomorrow!!

It's going to be a great day tomorrow!