who has kept herself-himself virgin until the official release date of RH?

Me. Only listened to the preordered released tracks.

I respect her as an artist. Being an artist myself, i wouldn't like anyone seeing my unfinished work. so i respected her process. I must say after buying and listening to the whole full album, i was disappointed at the first listen but has since grown on me. It is slowly creeping up to be one of my top 5 favourite Madonna's album! Definitely a grower :)

I gave in two days prior to the release date.

I was a (semi) virgin until the release date (the 6th in my country). It was worth the wait! :drool:

Be strong, guys! You will not regret it! :yes:

Can I say I am a half virgin ala Regina George cos so far I only listened to few tracks i.e, S.E.X, Inside Out and Holy Water plus the other 9 relased songs. I've been reading about your posts about the other tracks and so far everyone is digging Best Night and Heartbreak City. anyhoo, I Can't wait til March 10th I swear I will just lock myself in my room and be taken away when I listen to the album in full.

Guest whatatramp

Can I say I am a half virgin ala Regina George cos so far I only listened to few tracks i.e, S.E.X, Inside Out and Holy Water plus the other 9 relased songs. I've been reading about your posts about the other tracks and so far everyone is digging Best Night and Heartbreak City. anyhoo, I Can't wait til March 10th I swear I will just lock myself in my room and be taken away when I listen to the album in full.

no thats 12 official album tracks you've heard! lmao basically the entire standard edition album

I have heard nothing but the nine officially released songs.

R E S P E C T

Me too. I would never listen to a leak, have too much respect for Madonna to do that.

Can't wait for the full album tomorrow. Feel sorry for those who have nothing now to look forward to.

I had only heard the demos of Rebel heart and wash all over me plus the songs already officially released until Friday when the album was released in Australia. You are all going to love it. The wait was worth it. I have been playing the CD over and over constantly and loving it. .

I had only heard the demos of Rebel heart and wash all over me plus the songs already officially released until Friday when the album was released in Australia. You are all going to love it. The wait was worth it. I have been playing the CD over and over constantly and loving it. .

This makes me so happy Jan! I read your earlier comments about the title track, which I believe was an instant favorite of yours. I'm even more exited now!

Me!!! Haven't listened to anything but what has been released on I-tunes. I CAN'T WAIT for Tuesday!!!!

Guest whatatramp

OMG this is earlier!!! My body is not ready... I'm going in for my first listen guys!

I'm downloading, syncing to my phone then going bed! else I'll be up for hours :lol:

I'm peeing myself with excitement! I was going to play from the beginning - but I can hardly wait so I skipped to Hold Tight so I only have a couple of tracks to play.... Haven't played any if the 9 tracks for the last few days so its all fresh.

Tomorrow I will play it from the beginning (probably over and over!)