who has kept herself-himself virgin until the official release date of RH?

I was but it was released on Friday in Australia. Can't say I'm blown away with the 13 new tracks unfortunately. I must be one in a million. This hasn't happened before :cries:

Guest whatatramp

Me! Haven't heard one second of anything other than the officially released nine, and no demos either.

It's damn near killing me :)

I've only listened to the official six :no:

I was but it was released on Friday in Australia. Can't say I'm blown away with the 13 new tracks unfortunately. I must be one in a million. This hasn't happened before :cries:

Maybe it'll be a slow burner on you, some of my favourite albums took ages to get into all the tracks

I did it and I'll do it again. What a wonderful experience.

And we will! Because this woman is going to release (amazing) music into her 80s I think!

Me!

Only listened to the ones with the pre order and the RH demo version

That's it.

Cannot wait for Tmoro. Continuing my tradition of purchasing the cd and listening to it in the car :wow:

I listened to the first batch of demos that were released, but stopped and only listened to the officially released somgs. Idk if that counts.

Only 2 more days!!

I have only heard LFL, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch and Devil Pray. I did hear the iTunes snippets of Bitch I'm Madonna and Joan of Arc. But nothing else!!

So excited to bathe in Madonna's Holy Water all next week

Guest Pud Whacker

are you kidding? its madonna.

if it hits the streets, im on it.

its 2015. even the Queen of England had to change tradition when that Diana died.

ME TOO!

I think I listened to 1 demo that came out in November (so before M releases the tracks) but can't remember what it was or what it sounded like... So I only know the 9 official tracks.

Tomorrow is release day for me (UK!) can't wait!! I don't know what to expect!!!!!