MadonnaNation.com Forums

I saw Years & Years two days ago, when they played the Tinderbox festival in my home city. :)

They were great live, though the vocals were too low in the mix for the first few songs. And their cover of Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" wasn't really necessary.

The audience went WILD during the set closer, King.

I like him too but I don't get the idea of including the same oversexualized theme in their music videos. It's like they don't have anything more creative to offer lol Got the record on CD.

Agreed

That Desire video is stupider than stupid :rotfl:

Aren't you all a bit paedo? I know he's in his twenties but looks like barely legal

I had s dream with him this morning lol I didn't want it to end!

He doesn't look barely legal. He looks well above age. I hate how skinny he is and he has no ass but I love him lol

Guest Mauro

I had s dream with him this morning lol I didn't want it to end!

He doesn't look barely legal. He looks well above age. I hate how skinny he is and he has no ass but I love him lol

He's got a lot of ass and there's photographic evidence to back this up. He chooses to wear loose-fitting clothing.

Guest Mauro

Aren't you all a bit paedo? I know he's in his twenties but looks like barely legal

:madno::britwtf:

He's got a lot of ass and there's photographic evidence to back this up. He chooses to wear loose-fitting clothing.

No he doesn't. Of course when he bends over his ass shows but it doesn't mean he has a fat ass (I know that's not what you mean) ...

I mean look at that pic of him with the rainbow wings ...no ass at all in those gold shorts

Guest Mauro

No he doesn't. Of course when he bends over his ass shows but it doesn't mean he has a fat ass (I know that's not what you mean) ...

I mean look at that pic of him with the rainbow wings ...no ass at all in those gold shorts

What part of loose-fitting don't you understand? They're almost a skirt.

Guest bluejean

What do we define as an ass? I like those small cute little perky asses. You don't need to be able to serve a 3 course meal on it, just play with it.

What part of loose-fitting don't you understand? They're almost a skirt.

Nah, if he had an ass, you could see it in those shorts and I've seen many of his outfits. I don't see it but if you do, that's fine.

Guest bluejean

Well we can agree on one thing, he must have a hole. And a big fat dick (apparently.)

tumblr_m6d1dfjjK71qcvaxho1_500.gif

tumblr_m6d1dfjjK71qcvaxho1_500.gif

Thank you! 😂😂😂 I see a lot of no ass. Listen I have little to no ass too but obviously there's asscheeks there that can be cute and round. It's just, I'm so skinny that it doesn't form to all this "ass" everyone is talking about. What I mean is...you can wear loose fitting clothes and see an ass...and he's just barely got one.

I fucking love him and I don't care anyway. They better deliver with their sophomore release. It's literally make or break. I hope he changes direction but keeps it dancey. Maybe a darker synthier dance record, maybe more political pro-gay themes in the lyrics....

lol I'm 25 and my boyfriend HATES him cause he knows I like him :o

Guest Mauro

No one should date Olly. Olly shall remain dateless as he looks underage apparently. Poor him.

I really DONT like the new video and now I'm getting over his artsy interpretive dance thing. He looks really skinny and not as attractive in the new clip. 😂😂😂

All that for me to get over my crush on him a day later! 😂😂😂 still love him and the music!

I think the video is good except for some of the weirdness. Maybe they're easing us in for a full on gay video. I don't think I saw the two other guys in there anywhere.

Guest bluejean

I think the video is good except for some of the weirdness.

That's what i like about it. I don't care that he's skinny either. I like skinny guys.

That's what i like about it. I don't care that he's skinny either. I like skinny guys.

:goodbye::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and yeah after a couple of more views I am appreciating the weird. It would be so easy for them to just make colorful dance videos that we've seen 1000 times already.

Guest bluejean

They are touring here with Ellie Goulding. I don't like her at all but I'm tempted to buy a ticket to see THEM.

They are touring here with Ellie Goulding. I don't like her at all but I'm tempted to buy a ticket to see THEM.

Nobody is worth getting a ticket for Ellie Goldthing

Guest bluejean

Nobody is worth getting a ticket for Ellie Goldthing

I wouldn't stay to see her obviously :lmao: Maybe I'll try and sell the ticket for $20 on the way out

Keep an eye out they may schedule a solo show if they have time. Their NY date came out of nowhere.

and yeah after a couple of more views I am appreciating the weird. It would be so easy for them to just make colorful dance videos that we've seen 1000 times already.

I agree. I find the video a bit hit and miss visually but finally someone is trying something new and daring.