MadonnaNation.com Forums

Guest bluejean

This is seriously one of the best pop albums in years. I love it start to end.

I haven't stopped playing it since I discovered them. Is it just me or is there something Madonna's first album about it?

It's just you.

Guest bluejean

Is it just me or does it sound like Jewels Pieces of You album but more electro?

Is it just me or does it sound like Jewels Pieces of You album but more electro?

:lol:

Yeah, it's good solid pop music with a hipster-y edge. Very enjoyable.

Went through all their mixes on itunes and decided these two are best, if anyone is interested;

He's more likely to mention Britney or Beyoncรฉ (he's 25) but we still love him.

He mentioned Madonna while talking about the Desire video:

Badass popstar Olly also cited his teenage influences as women including Madonna, Destinys Child, Alanis Morisette, Britney Spears and WhiHe explained: "They were singing about men and I wanted to sing about men. They were seductive and sensual in their videos - I wanted to be seductive and sensual in my videos (and believe me I made a lot of these kind of home videos).

"They were so much more interesting to me than the majority of male musicians whose Type A macho masculinity felt completely un-relatable."tney Houston who "asserted and acknowledged their sexuality in varying and different ways and to me they were ways that felt powerful".

Guest bluejean

He's such a trashy little popper sniffin Londoner bottom whore. Love him!

I heard he's extremely well hung and surprisingly not a noted power bottom

I also saw them live last year they were v good

Guest Mauro

I heard he's extremely well hung and surprisingly not a noted power bottom

I also saw them live last year they were v good

Where???!! :cool:

Guest Mauro

So do I. I also want his meaty, furry thighs wrapped around my neck.

He mentioned Madonna while talking about the Desire video:

Badass popstar Olly also cited his teenage influences as women including Madonna, Destinys Child, Alanis Morisette, Britney Spears and WhiHe explained: "They were singing about men and I wanted to sing about men. They were seductive and sensual in their videos - I wanted to be seductive and sensual in my videos (and believe me I made a lot of these kind of home videos).

"They were so much more interesting to me than the majority of male musicians whose Type A macho masculinity felt completely un-relatable."tney Houston who "asserted and acknowledged their sexuality in varying and different ways and to me they were ways that felt powerful".

Thought so. Thanks.

I want to have sex with him so badly. I swear I would practically do anything. I'm in love with him. Lol

Take a number.

I'm first on line bitch! We kissed and he loves me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Guest Mauro

Which leg do you want me to break... bitch... he's mine.

I'm so surprised that you are all sexually attracted to him. He's skinny, not good looking, feminine. It is not the type of guy who usually unleashes passions on this forum. :lol:

He's not my type at all but I find him pretty cute/funny/genuine/intelligent/likeable in interviews.

Guest Mauro

I'm so surprised that you are all sexually attracted to him. He's skinny, not good looking, feminine. It is not the type of guy who usually unleashes passions on this forum. :lol:

tumblr_lzzaxxpw9p1qa8dl1.gif

Idk why I love him either. Not my type. I just find his dorky, adorable-ness just so fucking hot!!! Idk