MadonnaNation.com Forums

42 minutes ago, JR! said:

Who is going to see them tonight at Terminal 5 in NYC? I will be there with my bf and two more friends!

@Supernatural  @Mensch

I changed my mind. Going to see Lykke Li there tomorrow and it’s too much to go to both days. 

Yes, I went. Was a good time, though I think there were problems with the sound and Brooklyn a few months ago Olly cut loose a little more.

I really liked the show but they only did a handful of songs from the new album. It was mostly tracks from Communion. :blink:

Olly has that IT factor that makes you enjoy watching him perform and cut loose! 

16 hours ago, Mensch said:

I changed my mind. Going to see Lykke Li there tomorrow and it’s too much to go to both days. 

Enjoy tonight show! 

7 hours ago, JR! said:

I really liked the show but they only did a handful of songs from the new album. It was mostly tracks from Communion. :blink:

Olly has that IT factor that makes you enjoy watching him perform and cut loose! 

Communion is much better. I saw it was a rather short setlist in other cities which is why I changed my mind last second. Did he have a stage production? 

On 10/9/2018 at 6:20 PM, Mensch said:

Communion is much better. I saw it was a rather short setlist in other cities which is why I changed my mind last second. Did he have a stage production? 

HE did 15 songs in total.

It was a very simple outing. No stage production... mostly him and his band. He wore same see through shirt and pants from the "All for You" video.

NYC

sanctify/ take shelter/ shine/ eyes shut/ karma/ ties/ desire/ palo santo/ rendezvous/ worship/ hallelujah/ gold/ if you're over me/ all for you/ king

7 from Palo Santo and 8 from Communion.

15 hours ago, Supernatural said:

NYC

sanctify/ take shelter/ shine/ eyes shut/ karma/ ties/ desire/ palo santo/ rendezvous/ worship/ hallelujah/ gold/ if you're over me/ all for you/ king

7 from Palo Santo and 8 from Communion.

Actually now that I look at the setlist it was pretty even for both albums! 

37 minutes ago, JR! said:

Actually now that I look at the setlist it was pretty even for both albums! 

Yeah it seemed pretty short or non-eventful for my taste. I’ve already seen them 4 times! But glad they had a successful show! Lykke Li was amazing!