BORROWED TIME

Guest Pud Whacker

It's got very melancholic vibes to it, doesn't it?

Absolutely love it, one of my favourites. The melody is classic Madonna and like with so many other songs on this album, her vocals are to die for.

It's a great track let down by a rather weak ending, it could also use a bridge before going into the last chorus.

It's a great track let down by a rather weak ending, it could also use a bridge before going into the last chorus.

We all know Madonna can write amazing bridges, though. She's also a perfectionist. When a song doesn't have a bridge, I believe that it's because she didn't want it to have one. I think she pays a lot of attention to structure and song craft.

Just heard it for the very first time!! I love the lyrics, her singing and some details on the production. Sounds like a total grower!

This track is my FAVORITE one this week. As with any Madonna album, I find a new favorite every week for about 4 months. I love her voice on this. So emotive. So wonderful.

:thumbsup:

I'm so glad that this one was the one she selected from the "preachy" demos to be on the album. I was afraid that she was gonna include "Freedom" :lol:

It was my favorite of the preachy bunch back then, and now the final released version is lovely,

I agree about the amazing melody, the great lyrics and the somwehat 80s-ish vocals. :inlove:

I wonder if this is gonna be the political/preachy interlude/segment on tour this time.

I just love this record so much!!!

OMG this song! :drama:

I received my bonus songs three days ago and Borrowed Time is now in my top 5 favorites of Rebel Heart! Sooooooo good! :inlove: :inlove:

Okay i can't get enough of this song! Can't believe its on the super deluxe. It should be on the standard!

Okay i can't get enough of this song! Can't believe its on the super deluxe. It should be on the standard!

Heavens yes. One of the my absolute favourite Madonna songs. The melody, the vocals, the lyrics and the chorus ! Great message as well that should resonate with so many.

Guest Hunterlas

Seriously, one of the very best songs of the album. For sure on my top five.

Borrowed Time makes me feel... PROUD of being a Madonna fan.