BORROWED TIME

Guest Pud Whacker

This a great song. I hate the demos. But the finished deal is excellent.

haven't heard it yet. I'll get my SD edition between 14th-18th!! After hearing deluxe album I absolutely can't wait to hear rest of the songs!! There are no obvious fillers on this album!!!

One of my faves! I know it would be a stretch to see it released as a single, so at least I hope she performs it on tour.

Wonderful song!

It has one of the most beautiful melodies on the whole album, and once again her great vocals come shining through. Very cute production too.

Totally should have made it on the 19-track album!

can we talk about the intro of bt?

it's everything

Yes, it's super raw but also atmospheric. That little children's cry "Hey!" or "Ha!" is so unexpected and awesome.

I know i keep saying "this is in my top 5" but this song truly is in my top 5.

Guest Pud Whacker

It all comes down to

Who's rich or poor

Virgin or whore

ADORE IT

And yes I love it all as well.

Honestly there's not a single song on this record I don't like..

:thumbsup:

She's so everything.

The final version is very atmospheric and reminds me of Blood Diamonds' production. I'm not really sure who produced the final though.

I love it so much, it makes more sense the way it is now. Her vocals are so REAL and DIVINE too.

Gorgeous. I got chills.

Anyone who doesn't think she is one of the best songwriters ever can go fuck themselves. Over them.

EDIT: I guess my comment above doesn't really endorse the message of this exquisite track :laugh:

I love the intro to this so much...this song gives me such a nostalgic feeling, it makes me think of other times, it makes me think of childhood.

You keep posting about sections of songs that I have zoomed in on as well. I LOVE this intro. I also love the shout outs to bisexuals and whores!

It all comes down to

Who's rich or poor

Virgin or whore

ADORE IT

And yes I love it all as well.

Honestly there's not a single song on this record I don't like..

+1

don't get those shitty reviewers..

The preachy songs this era are actually on point. This is my favorite. And the finished version is TO DIE FOR!!! sOUNDS SOO FICKING GOOF.