What songs do you want on the new tour? (This is a poll)

Guest bluejean

Guest ziggy

I would love her to do Rain, though it's not happening. Also voted for You'll See, Frozen, and Take a Bow. Those tracks made me a fan and they're long overdue on tour.

Edited by ziggy

Guest ziggy

Well if you want to pay $400 to see Madonna sing 4 songs I guess that's okay :lmao:

You didn't say you wanted us to compile a full setlist only consisting of oldies but goodies, so I thought we were meant to pick the chosen oldies we most wanted to hear. My bad, carry on :sassy:

Burning Up

Lucky Star

Into the Groove

Deeper and Deeper

Ray of Light

Drowned World

Beautiful Stranger

Music

Don't Tell Me

Get Together

Give it 2 Me

I picked :

Holiday, Into the Groove, Live To Tell, Deeper and Deeper, Ray of Light, Music, Don't Tell Me, Sorry and Get Together for the oldies !

Great list!

You didn't say you wanted us to compile a full setlist only consisting of oldies but goodies, so I thought we were meant to pick the chosen oldies we most wanted to hear. My bad, carry on :sassy:

I did the same - I figured she will do most of the new songs, so I just picked the old ones that I really want her to do. But I did do more than 4!

I think she would either have to make this a long-ass setlist alá Janet's "Rock Witchu Tour" (2 1/2 hours, 32 performances) or merge some of the older songs into medleys. She is definitely not going to pull a DWT I think. She could also shorten most of the songs.

It's long as fuck, I know...

I. EGYPT

1. Illuminati*

2. Everybody / Music (Diplo Remix with elements of "Vogue")

3. Bitch, I'm Madonna*

4. Give It 2 Me (Diplo Remix based on the Sly & Robbie Remix)

5. Best Night* – Interlude

II. PAIN & PLEASURE

1. Holy Water*

2. S.E.X.*

3. Physical Attraction / Erotica

4. Inside Out*

5. Messiah*

6. Frozen – Interlude

III. ARMY OF LOVE

1. HeartBreakCity*

2. Sorry / Express Yourself

3. Unapologetic Bitch*

4. Iconic*

5. Hold Tight*

6. Joan of Arc*

IV. ROAD TO HOLLYWOOD

1. Veni Vidi Vici* – Interlude

2. Don't Tell Me / Hollywood

3. Material Girl (Folk Remix)

4. Body Shop*

5. Rebel Heart*

6. Take a Bow

V. BAPTISM

1. Drowned World/Swim – Interlude

2. Devil Pray*

3. Secret / Nothing Fails

4. Ghosttown*

5. Wash All Over Me*

6. Nothing Really Matters

7. Living for Love*

Material Girl and Body Shop will be replaced by Graffiti Heart and Borrowed Time ocassionally.

Madonna should include lots of the Spanish influenced Songs on this tour.

The tour should be loosely based on "A Sun Also Rises" from Ernest Hemingway and it should be very theatrical, almost like a musical with a surprising storyline. There would be one main character named Anna Conda (played by Madonna), her rival Anita Fajina (who is secretly in love with her) and the beautiful bullfighting Oswaldo the Matador, who seduces her.

Act 1 - The Grand Barcelona Hotel

The world-famous Anna arrives with her entourage at the grandiose Grand Barcelona Hotel where lots of illustrious people meet for the annual bullfighting tournament. Madonnas 80s Spanish influenced hits set the tone for her arrival:

01 - Mash-Up of Who`s That Girl & La Isla Bonita
02 - Mash-Up of Holiday & Another Suitcase in Another Hall
03 - Mash-Up of I`m Going Bananas & Material Girl
04 – Illuminati (various pompous hotel guests get introduced)
05 - Beautiful Stranger (when she meets the swashbuckling Oswaldo)
06 - Best Night (when she seduces Oswaldo)

Act 2 - Who`s Afraid of Anna Conda?

This will be full-on Rebel Heart Tracks and the ultimate sex fest, like lots of kissing, groping and fellatio. There will be dancers with horns like in her Grammy-performance and a lot of physical intimacy. This will also be the part where Antia Fajina will be introduced.

07 - Bitch, I`m Anna Conda
08 - Living For Love (she should do the Brits Performance including the fall, for pure comedy)
09 - S.E.X. (where she teaches Oswaldo her tricks)
10 - Inside Out (sexy)
11 - Veni Vidi Vici
12 - Unapologetic Bitch

Act 3 - The Festival of San Pedro

After the wild night at the hotel, Anna and trappy Oswaldo dress up for their entrance at the bullfighting arena. The participants take their places, a bull is released into the ring and the fight commences. But suddenly everyone realises that Oswaldo has put Anna into the Matador dress and she has to fight the bull because he is too afraid. With a lot of heart and a little luck Anna escapes with a giant jump in the last minute.

13 - Dress You Up (Oswaldo tricks Anna into his costume)
14 - Burning Up
15 - Wash All Over Me
16 - Hung Up (lots of action moves and stunts)
17 - Rescue Me
18 - Jump (the escape from the arena)
19 - Die Another Day

Act 4 - The Exorcism of Anna Conda

Oh no! Oswaldo has run off with Anita and Anna is left alone. But to end the show on a positive note Anna realises that she barely made it out of the arena alive and that she should be lucky that she still can enjoy her money and her fame. She doesn`t need Oswaldo to do that.

20 - Take A Bow (lights are low, the curtains down... the show is over? No...!)
21 - Like A Prayer (the exorcism of Anna Conda and the Highlight of the show, lots of effects)
22 – Mash up of Devil Pray and Angel (holding on, not getting weaker)

23 - Messiah (almost no effects, she simply lights a candle in the dark and comes to terms with herself)
24 - Live To Tell (you just have to include this beautiful song, one of ther best!)
25 - Rebel Heart (of course the superior Avicci-Version, not the crippled album version)

Too bad that Heartbreak City and Ghosttown didn`t make it! :(

Voted.

I want (at least) Rescue Me, Frozen, Nothing Really Matters, Impressive Instant, Nothing Fails and Get Together!!

I voted - but I already forgot what I picked lol :lmao: I kept in mind what people (not just super fans) would appreciate...I think this was more or less it...

Holiday, Like a Virgin (should be in every show...classic re-invention song), Into the Groove, Express Yourself, Ray of Light, Who's that Girl, Bedtime Story, Deeper and Deeper, Music (or Hung Up...can't remember), Vogue, Bad Girl....Some Girls @ lucky #22 :D

Living for Love, Devil Pray, Bitch I'm Madonna, Iconic, Best Night, Joan of Arc, Veni Vedi Vici, Holy Water, Rebel Heart, Wash all over Me (Avicii ploise)

Anything really - she's always creative with new arrangements and I'm just happy to see her vision :wow: My only demand is that we don't have a lot of low-mid tempo...I wanna dance and go wild for the most part!

Everybody/Physical Attraction

Deeper and Deeper

Take a bow

Rescue me

Like a Virgin

Music

Dress you up

Don't tell me/devil pray

Frozen

Get Together

Give it 2 Me

Living for love

Ghosttown

Bitch I'm Madonna

Iconic

Illuminati

VVV/holiday/4 minutes

S.E.X/erotica

Messiah

Holy water/Vogue

Oh Father

during the Joan of Arc section, complete with religious imagery (throwback to blond ambition) on the big screen, mixed with images of from the press criticising her age and younger men. She ends the song surrounded by fire (throwback to girlie show) as she gets eleveated down under the stage (kinda like Joan of Arc getting burned at the stake)

Edited by massive

Oldies:

What it feels like for a girl, Ray of Light, Get together, Vogue or Like a prayer, Express yourself, Holiday

Rebel Heart:

Living for love, Devil pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic bitch, Hold tight, Iconic, Heartbreak city, Rebel Heart, Joan of Arc

Honestly, there are so many songs I'd like to hear that I'll be disappointed no matter what... Unless M performs almost her entire catalogue, that is :)

The "Neverending Show" World Tour :lmao:

I chose the following:

Holiday

Into The Groove

Live To Tell

Who's That Girl

Like A Prayer

Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Ray of Light

Music

Hung Up

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Joan of Arc

Iconic

Holy Water

Inside Out

Rebel Heart

I chose the oldies because they were all big hits and would keep the casual fans all happy. Major fans know that she'll be focusing on RH, so I've chosen 11 tracks that seem to be popular with the fans. Hold Tight could be replaced with Veni Vidi Vici, although I'm hoping that she wouldn't decide then that any song that is name-checked doesn't get its own spot on the set list!! There really aren't many upbeat songs on RH, so she's going to need to mine her back catalogue for songs to get the crowd going. If she chooses to do several ballads from RH, then that will limit the number of ballads she can do from the past (I've only included LTT - "Frozen" could replace ROL, but that would be another slower song).

I've included nothing from HC or MDNA, not because I don't like the singles from those albums (I love both albums), but because I think she'll probably avoid those albums, just as she's done for her previous two albums on recent tours (i.e. only CS from HC and and HU from COADF in 2012 and only HU from COADF and DADay from AL in 2008). I'd rather see her include older, massive hits than a random track or two from her most recent albums (as much as I love them).