"GHOSTTOWN" (single number 2)

Guest ziggy

Ghosttown has all the makings of a monster hit. Its chart run in Italy without the single being even out speaks volumes about its commercial potential. In a dream world she would grasp this straw big time: splurge a generous pile of cash on the video, push the single to radio with full force, and adopt a dramatically reinvented look for the promotion. This could be a Frozen-like juggernaut.

Edited by ziggy

^ Couldn't agree more... Hope she does it BUT its UNLIKELY. What was the last great video by Jonas? AL? 12 years ago. I ll be mad if she dances in front of a while wall!!!!

Guest ziggy

^ Couldn't agree more... Hope she does it BUT its UNLIKELY. What was the last great video by Jonas? AL? 12 years ago. I ll be mad if she dances in front of a while wall!!!!

:lmao:

I fairness though, I don't think Jonas is the issue here. He'll direct a great video if he's given the resources (which obviously was not the case with Celebration).

Edited by ziggy

And Jonas was reported by one of the M news sites weeks ago so expect they had time to get his ideas along with M's fulfilled. Also M always talks about tht song being about end of the world, so please an EPIC video!

Since M pays for her own videos its actually up to her not necessarely rely on the director. I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

since this will be a post apocalyptic world, will the wall Madonna will be dancing in front of be sufficiently dilapidated?

Can anyone confirm this? Listened to Ghosttown today and this image showed up on my Last.FM

103753235.png

Hope this doesn't end up being real

:lol: I guess single covers don't really matter anymore but damn, that's lazy :lol:

Anyway, errbody loves this fucking song.

You think envoking imaginary from 9/11 is a good idea? This has nothing to do with Madonna or her music. It just in bad taste. Is she going to show ISIS beheadings as well?

Omg, out of all the things you could be talking about, such as HOW FUCKING AWESOME THIS ERA IS SO FAR (as I've predicted before against your "realistic" arguments), you gotta find something negative.

The song is about the end of the world. And to my knowledge, when and if it happens, it will be A LOT worse than 9/11 so let's just drop that right there!!

Anyway, back to the subject, I have a feeling we'll get a Frozen look this time. Not for the video, but for Madonna. Wouldn't it be great? :inlove:

Some sort of push began today! All of a sudden it is getting played on WLTW Lite Fm 106.7 in New York City!

They have already played it twice today! At 12:30pm and 3:30PM! The station is HUGE. More listeners than Z100!

11031499_10152823065388282_1451668787_o.

Some sort of push began today! All of a sudden it is getting played on WLTW Lite Fm 106.7 in New York City!

They have already played it twice today! At 12:30pm and 3:30PM! The station is HUGE. More listeners than Z100!

11031499_10152823065388282_1451668787_o.

This is great news. Thanks for all the updates.

Can anyone confirm this? Listened to Ghosttown today and this image showed up on my Last.FM

103753235.png

Hope this doesn't end up being real

Anyone remember that stupid Bjork "Vespertine" box set that was just each song on an individual disc?

M should release a "Rebel Heart" one with all 19 songs on their own disc and each cover just the cover with a different shade of the rainbow. :semifunny:

This is from an extremely reliable source, a friend who works for iHeartMedia. I asked them about Ghosttown and it's strange spins on WLTW in NY and this is what they replied to me! Get ready to hear Ghosttown all over the US! AC format. Not sure about HOT AC.

(3 minutes ago) to me "Yes we start playing it Monday. It's a company wide initiative."

faints.gif

bfnt.gif

This is from an extremely reliable source who works for iHeartMedia. I asked them about Ghosttown and it's strange spins on WLTW in NY and this is what they replied to me! Get ready to hear Ghosttown all over the US! AC format. Not sure about HOT AC.

(3 minutes ago) to me "Yes we start playing it Monday. It's a company wide initiative."

faints.gif

bfnt.gif

If this person's response is true:

:drama: :drama: :drama::cries: :cries: :cries: (These are tears of joy by the way LOL)