"GHOSTTOWN" (single number 2)

bbc radio 2 just said they inducted her in the singers hall of fame! i also posted it in the Uk thread but no one seems to care hehe. how is that not a bigger thing?

It's just a small feature on Michael Ball's radio show..it's not a 'proper' station induction.

Hurry up with the video for this, M ..and get that single out there!

i keep tweeting how important ghosttown is. i don't know if they even realize how rare it is to have that perfect song for radio AND have it be artistically and lyrically AND vocally amazing. if it's a huge hit she has another hung up or even frozen in terms of impact, it's possible. it's a strong song! they need to do everything right this time! upload all her performances of ghost town on her youtube or vevo, release it as a separate single (itunes), make a good video, maybe a lyric video while its on radio and there's no official real video yet.. they have to do this right!

i keep tweeting how important ghosttown is. i don't know if they even realize how rare it is to have that perfect song for radio AND have it be artistically and lyrically AND vocally amazing. if it's a huge hit she has another hung up or even frozen in terms of impact, it's possible. it's a strong song! they need to do everything right this time! upload all her performances of ghost town on her youtube or vevo, release it as a separate single (itunes), make a good video, maybe a lyric video while its on radio and there's no official real video yet.. they have to do this right!

Yes! Quality-wise it's definitely on par with her biggest hits. Sorry/GI2M/4 Minutes/LFL were all strong single choices but I think Ghosttown has that classic quality just like Hung Up.