"GHOSTTOWN" (single number 2)

If this person's response is true:

:drama: :drama: :drama::cries: :cries: :cries: (These are tears of joy by the way LOL)

The response is completely true. The person couldn't be more reliable!!! :tigger:

This is from an extremely reliable source, a friend who works for iHeartMedia. I asked them about Ghosttown and it's strange spins on WLTW in NY and this is what they replied to me! Get ready to hear Ghosttown all over the US! AC format. Not sure about HOT AC.

(3 minutes ago) to me "Yes we start playing it Monday. It's a company wide initiative."

faints.gif

bfnt.gif

Yaaasss!!!!!!

If there was any single post-Confessions that deserves to be a hit, it's "Ghosttown." I know it probably wont amount to much, but i hope it gets the exposure it deserves.

I'm really surprised it's getting played already. That's good news! If only we didn't have to wait for the video again.. Madonna NEEDS to release a stylish lyric video before the real one.

In the meantime they should make somekind of "Lyrics video" to release next week!!!

Edited by ARCPort1

this has hit written all over it - one of my absolute favorite songs from any artist over the last 2 years or so

need to get that video out ASAP and in the meantime a lyric video would help a lot

Almost everyone in my life has gravitated towards this as far as casual fans. My sister played it for our mother this weekend. One of my best friends wanted to borrow the cd because of this song (told her to stream or buy her own :laugh:)

And my brother who is hard pressed to ever say a kind word about her said "THIS is the Madonna I remember."

That would be incredible if the second single could outperform the first!

Or better yet, keep RH sales afloat.

Secret & Take A Bow come to mind.

Thanks, I couldn't remember if it had ever happened before. Well, obviously True Blue since it had so many #1s.

Yes True Blue was definately an iconic era for the Queen in terms of chart success.

Ghosttown just has that universal instant appeal. I hate to see it pretty much forgotten like "Miles Away"