Madonna COMPLEX Magazine interview. She'll be on Kanye's new album & will record new music with Drake! [merged]

Thank you! It was much better than I thought it would form the preview. Quite fascinating :)

My thoughts exactly! The guy was actually very good and intelligent. And Madonna looked happy and was having fun with the guy :)

I loved the part(s) where she talked about working with Diplo :laugh:

I love the "bitch cunt whore" comment! Ugh she's so sexy and real.

I think Madonna thought he was cute, like another Diplo type so she was extra flirty and fun.

Also, this Kanye track and drake collabo is interesting cause it can keep M going even in the public eye even after the RH promo and videos while she's touring...

Any idea when these songs would come out?

Are YALL being sarcastic? He was not a good interviewer. As soon as he said "good point" to the sexism topic, I was rolling my eyes hardcore!!

I did like the stems bit

But other than that, I could live without him interviewing her again

Any idea when these songs would come out?

Kanye is dropping his album whenever. There's no release date....he's going to just post it one night.

I hope the song will be a duet and not just a writing credit!

he was confident, didn't look down his notes at all (like the old italian interviewer) even though he could probably be madonna's son- he studied his shit, and knew how to keep the conversation going- all things M responds to. If you're gonna interview her (cause its your job) know your stuff and be good at it.

FULL INTERVIEW is out now!!

Great interview ! Thanks !

Let's b serious, he's not a great interviewer at all :lol:

It's very high school newspaper...but Madonna thought he was

cute & thus felt like talking.

The result is great though!

:dead: at 'Mom you have To send me Bitch I'm Madonna!' :rotfl::lmao::lol:

:dead: at 'Mom you have To send me Bitch I'm Madonna!' :rotfl::lmao::lol:

That was hilarious!!! :laugh:

please, if Lola knew whats up she would ve been asking for Hold Tight, Ghosttown, Inside Out, Devil Pray, Joan Of Arc, Queen or Graffity Heart!