Madonna COMPLEX Magazine interview. She'll be on Kanye's new album & will record new music with Drake! [merged]

She's so much more at ease with someone like this. When someone isn't trying to suck up and make a point.

Love the way she sat rocking on the chair too.

Really great interview! Nice to hear her talk more about the music. The interviewer was great as everyone said. What is Complex Magazine? I never heard of it before.

even if u don't like him, the interview is by far the best in terms of music. She's talking about music not motherhood, movies, politics... whatever. She gives details about the tracks, stems, mp3... That's all I wanna know. Good for him!

That interview was so refreshing, natural and free flowing. Loved the way the questions were mainly about the music and despite his laid-back style, he let Madonna speak and finish her thoughts. One great point as well, Madonna yet again proving how diverse she is and her influences are. I loved that she mentioned being inspired by Hip-hop, Dance music, Folk music and Classical music. Madonna is an absolute lover of music and appreciates all kinds of music as demonstrated by her incredible range and diversity. Plus, how great was it to see the modern clothes with the vintage glamour hair. It worked so well.

That interview was so refreshing, natural and free flowing. Loved the way the questions were mainly about the music and despite his laid-back style, he let Madonna speak and finish her thoughts. One great point as well, Madonna yet again proving how diverse she is and her influences are. I loved that she mentioned being inspired by Hip-hop, Dance music, Folk music and Classical music. Madonna is an absolute lover of music and appreciates all kinds of music as demonstrated by her incredible range and diversity. Plus, how great was it to see the modern clothes with the vintage glamour hair. It worked so well.

So true. Yeah, it's great to finally get interviews that focus on the music. This was one of the better ones.

What happened to all that I-Don't-Her-Duet-With-Anyone talk? :1251:

I remember I'd posted comments about M should feature some of the hottest acts and I was attacked by tons of posters in here.