Madonna COMPLEX Magazine interview. She'll be on Kanye's new album & will record new music with Drake! [merged]

I love how all the current "cool" superstars want to work with her. Gives you more reason to ignore the people on the internet who say she's no longer cool and past it

Cause they're Roger Friedman looking jealous pigs/peasants w/ an IQ of 4 who are Monsters or Lambs are clueless to WHY music is the way it is today. Almost every major A+ list singer from every genre (at the min.) has praised to the fullest extent or adores and wants to work with M.

Can't wait although from the RH reaction a lot of fans don't seem too keen on "Urban" Madonna.

They arn't fans...

Guest HaveASit

Illuminati, Holy Water, Inisde Out and Wash All Over Me.

S.E.X. could also be also his work, cause all the other Mike Dean songs on RH were co-produced by Kanye West, which contradicts what she said. So let's see.

Can't wait although from the RH reaction a lot of fans don't seem too keen on "Urban" Madonna.

Oh screw those geriatric chacha disco queens! Thugdonna can't be kept down! :gangsta:

I love Kanye's work with Madonna. Illuminati, Inside out and Wash all over me are brilliant. It is wonderful listening to Rebel Heart and enjoying so much diverse and quality music from different producers and writers. Kanye may make a fool of himself at awards nights but he is a massive talent.

Illuminati, Holy Water, Inisde Out and Wash All Over Me.

S.E.X. could also be also his work, cause all the other Mike Dean songs on RH were co-produced by Kanye West, which contradicts what she said. So let's see.

This is still unconfirmed, one review mentioned Kanye & Mike Dean for Inside Out but it's been widely discussed Kanye reworked S.E.X. instead of Inside Out.

I love Kanye's work with Madonna. Illuminati, Inside out and Wash all over me are brilliant. It is wonderful listening to Rebel Heart and enjoying so much diverse and quality music from different producers and writers. Kanye may make a fool of himself at awards nights but he is a massive talent.

I've always considered Kanye to be a major asshole, but he did a great job on Rebel Heart. I really like what he did. There's a first time for everything. lol

I kinda liked how breezy and chit chatty it was and Madonna seemed to go with it.

She was in a happy mood, totally!! I dunno, somehow the guy irked me..

funny how i understood everything of what madonna said and almost nothing of the interviewer question...

anyway...where the interview was taken...? :wow:

Kanye, Drake! And don't forget that Miley Cyrus also said that she did something with Madonna... And I think Diplo also have something with M on his next album, am I right?

This era will be endless! :madonna2:

I can't WAAAAIIITTT for all of this to just wash all over me!!!!! :drama::inlove:

Guest HaveASit

Hell no. Kanye and Drake are visionaries. This is not Mimi's typical rent a rapper situtation where she works with the likes of T-Pain and Nelly

Great chemistry between the 2 and he was a good interviewer. He actually cared about her responses and paid attention to her music.