Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

ugh it was such an incredible amazing perfect experience and I'm so happy we got to live it. A unique once in a lifetime thing and I'll keep that memory forever. Her fuck you, I'll do what I want attitude is my absolute favourite thing in the world

I'd say this Holiday vid captures the actual atmosphere best. So much love in the place!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RRjRdARCpE

Bravo to her and all her fans in Glasgow !

See Kim, if you wore a kilt you might have been able to flash your arse at Madonna.

Even better, I could tell everyone Madonna's seen my todger :dramatic:

Jimmy had a little piece in the paper today. Apparently after being picked, they told him they didn't have time anymore and sent him back to his seat, then came back to him and said it was back on and told him to run. So I'm thinking this did come perilously close to a Manchester part 2 situation, and she probably was going to finish after UB. Thank the Lord for her change of heart.

5 star reviews from the three main Glasgow newspapers btw, and an epic review from The Big Issue (of all things) online http://www.bigissue.com/reviews/live-reviews/6103/madonna-sse-hydro-glasgow-review

Hey yeah I just saw what ub Jimmy said on his fb page. He says just before ub (after being picked and taken to perform) they told him there was no time for the song! Then a minute later he got a tap on the shoulder and told it was "back on" and to run !!! Says he never ran so fast in his life. Wow.

Did u guys notice the sound in the arena got massively cut about half way thru ub? That's when I first realised something was very wrong lol

Hey yeah I just saw what ub Jimmy said on his fb page. He says just before ub (after being picked and taken to perform) they told him there was no time for the song! Then a minute later he got a tap on the shoulder and told it was "back on" and to run !!! Says he never ran so fast in his life. Wow.

Did u guys notice the sound in the arena got massively cut about half way thru ub? That's when I first realised something was very wrong lol

Talk about one emotional extreme to the other! Glad he got his moment afterall.

I was in the front section and didn't notice any sound cut during UB tbh. I wonder what actually went down with this whole thing? I've heard from a lot of people that an announcement was made in the foyer just after 8:30 that she would take the stage in 20 mins, which just confused things even more (this is after announcing all night she would be on after 9 and that there would be a late finish) Oh well, all worked out in the end anyway.

I was up in a tier and the sound went crazy low when Jimmy came on stage and then when she was talking to him u could hear next to nothing. I thought the speakers were fucked or something but as she hurried the speech so obviously, I began thinking they were 'pulling the plug'! That sound was deffo cut as part of the whole plug pulling. V interesting.

My ub video I uploaded yday, I have dubbed the album version of the song. U can tell from my video just how low the arena sound had got up where I was. When she says 'run' its barely audible. Amazing concert experience tho. I love all the drama we always seem to get now at her shows lol

Yeah, I was front row on the left and Jimmy ran down and past us oh the other side of the barrier to go round the stage and then he was suddenly turned back again but we just thought it was because they were going to make him enter the stage from somewhere else. But that all happened while she was actually performing Unapologetic Bitch because I remember saying that he's going to have to hurry tf up if he wants to get up there on time.

Talk about one emotional extreme to the other! Glad he got his moment afterall.

I was in the front section and didn't notice any sound cut during UB tbh. I wonder what actually went down with this whole thing? I've heard from a lot of people that an announcement was made in the foyer just after 8:30 that she would take the stage in 20 mins, which just confused things even more (this is after announcing all night she would be on after 9 and that there would be a late finish) Oh well, all worked out in the end anyway.

I was down at the front as well & didn't notice any sound change.

That 20 minute announcement was true they said it maybe 2 or 3 times that the show would begin in 20 minutes and for everyone to take their seats. Very strange.