Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

Guest Rachelle of London

Literally dying of tonsillitis. Been advised not to fly and too short notice to get the train. Gutted but given my ticket to my friend who hasn't seen one show and she's bloody chuffed! Silver lining yeah.

But for once I can't even speak my throat is so sore.

She hardly knew any songs. :lmao: and I requested Survival and Monte said that it isn't a Madonna song :dead:

Yeees he said something like "is that even a song?", right? :dead:

Yeah the "she's probably in bed" comment seemed quite cutting. Maybe Nicki is just a professional that makes sure she rests the night before a show. She's like M in that way, probably why she's been with M for so long now.

Noticed that, too. In an earlier periscope someone asked Kiley why she doesn't hang out with Nicki and she said "Ask her!" in a kind of shady way. Maybe they don't get along too well. Nicki posted some instagram pics with Monte and lots of dancers, but never with Kiley.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah Nicki is always posting with the dancers and the other musicians. Kiley always with the backstage crew. Never together

Huh, why's that? I hope they're better and not worse.

I called them and she said it was once the stage was put in place but she assures me they are better. She says next to the runway. Too exciting

Kiley is annoying and tone deaf.

Is Mary Mac any good? Or do we stay at the bar? And what is with the WEIRD seating layout here? I mean that's one way of making sure the runway package people keep their places but they BETTER allow that gap to be filled once it starts.

In Birimingham, security wouldn't let anyone near the stage if they weren't in the block by it. A couple of people tried to come over but security booted them out. I had room to walk around. They also gave wrist bands to the people with seats right by the stage so they could make sure they were by the stage.

Must admit, I did like that as we weren't crushed except for LAP!

I'm looking forward to this show. Hope there's some surprises for Chrimbo!

Yeah I dont know if I wouldnt roll my eyes at someone like kiley singing so loudly in a restaurant.. and I also remember she sang so loudly in an hotel a few times that people banged on her door asking to be quiet because it was after the show and like 1 or 2am..

Love monte though. and Nicki seems sweet :)

hope you have a great place, pablo, and that you all enjoy the show. :)

too bad Chelle can't make it because she's sick.. but nice to give the ticket to a friend who really wants to go. maybe she'll become a new fan :p

Have a blast guys!!!!!!

and poor Nicki lol

I love Nicki :) Nicki and monte laughed & smiled so much at my friend and myself.. kiley also "almost" shaded kylie minogue but then quickly gave her a compliment :lmao: